Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone here a tea fan?
One, tea is awesome. In this thread, I'd like to discuss tea and coffee, which are my two favorite things in the world when it comes to consumables.

Two, I have a question. At my local coffee shop(I don't go to Starbuck's or Pete's Coffee or any of those other coffee places. Gotta support the little guy.) the guy has a thing on his menu called "Black Magic" and it's a shot of espresso, with his strongest black tea. If you want to wake the hell up, you drink a black magic.

What I want to know, is if there's a word for that drink. Espresso with black tea. The owner didn't know if it was a technical term, or even if it's actually called black magic, because another regular told him to add it to the menu and said that it's called Black Magic. What's it really called?

How do y'all like your coffee? Do you like coffee? I feel like my generation(18-24) doesn't really like coffee. When I say coffee, I don't mean a drink with coffee in it, like a Caramel Macchiato. I mean coffee. Black coffee with some creamer in it.(Or without.) I genuinely love coffee. I love it black. So rich. So strong. I drink it and I'm like "The day begins." Sometimes I have coffee AFTER work, at like, 3:00-5:00PM, just because now, when I get home, I want to not be stressed, or tired. I wanna come home and be like "Time to exercise. Time to do math homework. Time to begin my TRUE day."

Gawd damn I love coffee you guys.

Seriously though. A light on the Black Magic thing would be dope.
I drink coffee at work and sometimes when I get home from work. Any non-work day I start with a cup of tea and I also drink a cup of tea before going to bed. I can't stand drinking coffee black, though. Needs some milk in it.

I'm really not one of those people who know their coffees and teas, I just drink the regular stuff I get from the store.
I have had my morning cup of coffee every day since I was 3 years old. Being so used to the drink, I normally drink it black and as strong as possible. I love it that way. At a small coffee shop where I went to college, I would drink an entire pot of their decaf every day.

However, I abhor tea. I have never found a tea that, in my opinion, does not taste nastier than a skinned animal carcass. I puke at the slightest taste of tea, no matter what you flavor it with. I've tried many types and many times, but always with the same result.
I like green tea and generally drink coffee black.
Its kind of strange actually.
I drink so much soda that I've developed an immunity to caffeine, and coffee generally only makes me tired.
Just finished my second cup of tea today, now I'm off to bed :)

(12-08-2013, 12:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I drink so much soda that I've developed an immunity to caffeine, and coffee generally only makes me tired.

Same here. It's really annoying when I sometimes try to drink a lot of caffeinated drinks just to stay awake and none of that helps.
I don't really like tea, of course I can't be saying that in real life or the bobbys will be taking me to the slammer.

Although, Camomile tea is god tier.
Green tier is pretty awesome.
Sun tea is the most terrible thing I have ever tasted in my life.
I love tea so much! Usually I just go for whatever is cheap at the shops though so I tend to by supermarket branded versions. Never the less I couldn't live without it...

The worst part is I was drinking tea whilst I wrote this and now its gone!