Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ProJared discussion
[Image: projared_finalfantasy_mystic.jpg]
ProJared is an up and coming video game reviewer who you may've seen or read about. He's done reviews of some bad and obscure titles, quick one minute reviews of new titles and currently has over 80,000 subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/DMJared

He's also a friend of VG FACTS which you can see at the bottom of the page! Seriously, just look, down there ↓↓↓

So discuss about ProJared in this thread. Do you have a favorite episode? Which one of his 1 minute reviews do you like? What game could he talk about in the future? Should he grow a beard? Why not.

You can also check out the "Resident Evil" episode of Did You Know Gaming presented by ProJared:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1nVFFwClw
Jared is the shit. I can see him getting very popular.
I actually haven't seen any of Jared's stuff. He's a reviewer that I haven't had the time to look at yet (my bookmarks bar has way too much stuff). I will check him out at some point though,
I really like his stuff. Subscribed for the DBZ chronology, stayed for the other stuff.

I also say he needs a beard. Everybody needs a beard.
I do enjoy Jared's stuff. His reviews are paced pretty well by being more informative than funny; which is a lot better than, "I love this game. You know why? ZIP! ZAP! TEXT DANCING ON THE SCREEN!!"
He makes funny content likes his 60 second review of Sim City.
I've never watched any of his videos but I'll start from now on :D
I was kinda sad to see him leave ScrewAttack but I'm happy to see him doing well on his own. Mario Party After Dark at SGC! Woo!!

Best moments must be from back when he and Chad did Terrible Thursdays. Wurm, Predator, Beetlejuice...
ProJared is great! I came to know him because of some friends and PeanutButterGamer (which is also another awesome youtube person and they are friends). His One Minute Reviews are REALLY good, he has a lot of talent. I mean, he even convinced me to buy Fire Emblem Awakening and it's indeed incredible.
I've been watching Jared since he started on Hard News on Screwattack, I think he is one of the most honest and trustful reviewers right now. I really hope he gets big, he deserves it!
While I like Jared and all, I still think his reviews of Metal Gear Rising and Resident Evil 6 were seriously lacking.
Jared's first part to his beginner's guide to Monster Hunter:

i never saw any of his vids
Did You Know Gaming - Final Fantasy Part 2 with ProJared providing the narration.

Also Part 2 of his beginner's guide to Monster Hunter.

I prefer his "cut the bullshit, here's what you want to know" approach to reviews.
I can see him becoming somewhat popular, my best wishes to the guy.