Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE!l
Hope you all have a great Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year everyone! ?
Oh, what? No New Year's Eve?

I hope you die.

Happy Whatever you guys celebrate!
Christmas tomorrow baby!
It's a little early for me but....

[Image: 993477_765631630118980_834357412_n.png]
[Image: photo-3-copy-33.jpg]
...and a Happy New Year.
(12-24-2013, 09:52 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: [Image: photo-3-copy-33.jpg]
...and a Happy New Year.

I like yours better.
Merry holidays to yall!

It's a sad Christmas, Larry.
I'm a little disillusioned. The gift that I thought was such a great idea as the kids could be like Daddy and Uncle Zach, was looked over becuse the game that came with it had broccoli on it. They are now playing with Batman and a Doc McStuffins play set while my gift is siting next to me. At lest I know that they will play with it in the near future.

As for me...... I envy the people that still get games for Christmas. I got what I asked for (clothes) but a little more thought could have been put in aside from the bible I got.

At lest everyone else like the gifts I gave them.
I'd just like to make a quick shoutout to my gaming PC, which I've had for nearly a year now. Baby, without you, I'd still be waiting three minutes to enter servers on a Mac. Here here!
Merry Christmas everyone!
So glad I got today off. Hope everyone at work is having a good time and is not completely miserable.

How about you guys and the Christmas day and such? It's a bit early for me at the moment. We only just had breakfast. No presents... Yet.
Merry christmas one and all !!
It's 35C (95F) out there, but damned if I'm not wearing a santa hat !

Hope you all have a wonderful christmas with many presents :)
My family is all on the same page, so we are just getting money to get what we actually want. Also Merry Christmas everyone.
Merry Christmas all you lovable goofs! Have a wonderful day and have fun with whatever you do.