Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mmm steam sales + other steam things... steamy
Got:
Grand Theft Auto IV
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Half-Life: Source (Half-Life remastered in the Source Engine)
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Left 4 Dead 2 (For free, Thanks Steam!)

All for around $19.

My steam library has increased a lot over the years. When I first had steam, I had only the games that were given free at some point. Those were Portal, Metro 2033 and Midnight Club II. 2 games I have are free to play, which I don't play... huh. Gotham City Imposters and Team Fortress II

I've been gifted:
Terraria
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Counter-Strike: Source
Cave Story+
Gratuitous Space Battles

Then I've bought (Including the games listed in the very first part of this post) :
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Garry's Mod
Half-Life 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Then games being added into my library because of owning some games are

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life 2: Deathmach
Half-Life Deathmach: Source

What a year!
You're telling me. My digital game collection is bigger than my real one now.
I don't think I've actually spent any money on the Steam sale so far, most of games I got were gifts from hanging out in Steam IRC. (Pro-tip: Tell enough dad jokes.)

I bought:

Aerena
CaslteStorm
VVVVVV

I've been gifted:

Don't Starve
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Spectromancer
Don't Starve
Precipice of Darkness 3
Gemini Rue
(01-01-2014, 11:47 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: You're telling me. My digital game collection is bigger than my real one now.

My digital collection is definitely bigger than my physical one.

Counting both Steam and Xbox 360 (GoD and Arcade) yeah, I'm sure I'm over 75 or something like that.

I got SSX and Ducktales Remasterd on Xbox Live through their countdown to 2014 sale. Spent like $12.50 on those 2 games alone.

(01-02-2014, 12:14 AM)Lightmatt Wrote: I don't think I've actually spent any money on the Steam sale so far, most of games I got were gifts from hanging out in Steam IRC. (Pro-tip: Tell enough dad jokes.)

I was given a $25 gift card to Gamestop. The things I bought there were the $20 wallet to steam and a new (well, it was used, but new to me) battery pack for my brand new 360 controller that I got for christmas. So, that's pretty much why I bought things during the sale. I'm glad I did too!
It's funny how I've never spent more than £10 on my steam account yet it has 142 games on it.

I don't buy stuff in sales, brother just gifts stuff he gets in humble bundles.
So far I bought,

Super Hexagon
Divinity 2 Developers Cut
Left 4 Dead 2
Payday 2
Portal 2
Spec Ops:The Line
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Terraria
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
KOTOR

I spent around $36+a $20 steam card I got.
From the Christmas sale I bought the Dark Fall Collection with both Dark Fall 1 & 2 and Evoland after its price finally dropped under 3€. Not from the sale but I also bought the DayZ standalone. Still haven't gotten around to playing that, though.

What else... I found out that No More Room in Hell was in the Steam store so I downloaded it. It's totally free so I really suggest everyone get it, NOW. A guy from the Resident Evil Forums gifted me Borderlands 2. I really should start playing it more, it seemed fun.

Oh! And since I pre-ordered Bugbear's The Next Car Game I got a Steam key for the pre-alpha build of it. I already said this in the thread I linked but I haven't spent this much time playing a demo since the PS1 demo discs. So good.