Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A special stream tomorrow or so
So to many of you, we came from the DYKG forums. We are/were sad to hear that it was shutting down. So what I thought I would do is a special stream tomorrow where I am going to go through each section of the forums and plunge through some of the more older threads where we had so many awesome people contribute to so many random things.

If you want to join me then please let me know and I will set up a time for this to happen. I will try to upload it onto Youtube as well. What I am aiming to do is to capture the best and worst that happened so that even after it closes, we will still have a video to remember everything by.
*Is preparing the Kappas, PogChamps and ResidentSleepers*
\[Image: Kappa.png]/\[Image: pogchamp.png]/\[Image: residentsleeper.png]/
Are you going to inform us on this thread or your Live Stream Shenanigans thread? Also, did I miss it already?
Count me in.
(03-18-2013, 09:34 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Are you going to inform us on this thread or your Live Stream Shenanigans thread? Also, did I miss it already?

I will inform you on this thread, my live stream shenanigans thread is for my gaming streams while this one is different.
Is it tomorrow yet?
(03-18-2013, 10:01 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Is it tomorrow yet?

Damn timezones!
No but I am so thrilled people are supporting this.
Sounds awesome! If it's not at a whacky time I will definitely watch.
I demand a chapter on the CFMM debacle !
Even if it IS at a wacky time I will watch! Good thing I have a couple of days off from work.
Oh, and I won't be able to watch live, but will definitely look forward to your uplod to Youtube
(03-18-2013, 01:56 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I demand a chapter on the CFMM debacle !

I am unsure if that debacle is still there or was removed due to the drama that went on.
Also R.I.P Beardy.
(03-18-2013, 02:26 PM)Xannidel Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 01:56 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I demand a chapter on the CFMM debacle !

I am unsure if that debacle is still there or was removed due to the drama that went on.
Also R.I.P Beardy.

This definitely should be addressed (please note my signature)

and pleeeeeeeease put it on youtube just in case. Not everyone is in the same time zone, and I can"t always get to a computer. Is there a way multiple people can do it? I've seen chats where multiple users join in, but i'm not sure how it's done..?
I don't remember, honestly. And I don't even remember what thread it happened in. I remember the situation, because I told him that if he didn't like it there, there's no point for him to be there.