Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games that ruin relationships/make you rage.
Title Says It all.
I would have to say Mario Party and Super Meat Boy.
Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead can be pretty bad, though if you survive together in L4D, you become friends.
My brother and I had some very violent skirmishes that were related to F-Zero X. I also remember having some heated arguments about which girl was the best to marry in Harvest Moon:A Wonderful Life (team Nami forrrreeeevvvver)!

Maybe we just fought easily.
Mario Party ruins friendships.

Seth in the original SFIV made me rage pretty hard.
(01-21-2014, 04:07 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Seth in the original SFIV made me rage pretty hard.

Speaking of fighting games, I'm not sure if this boss is hard in the other games she/it appears in but Alpha-152 from DoA4 is a bitch to get though. My brother and I have gothn looks when we tried to the game, meaning doing that fight over and over and losing to her/it over and over.

I would also like to add that Onaga from Mortal Kombat: Deception is also a bitch to deal with.
Super smash bros, UMVC3, PSASBR, <---- Only fighting games
Regarding multiplayer? I'd say Dokapon. It constantly encourages you to screw over the other players in order to get ahead. Worse than Mario Party ever did.
Mario Party.
Fighting game bosses. Especially in the arcade because I spent £1 just to get bodied by instant frame reactions.
Games that are annoying last gen make me rage.

Take, Devil May Cry for example. The fixed camera, lives system and lack of checkpoints/ save areas are really annoying when you're trying to deal with a boss, and the camera keeps on changing, you keep on dying and have to go through tons of shit to get back to that one point.
Two Words: Combat Amphibians.

I've never played the game, but from the footage I've seen, I don't think I want to play Battletoads. It's a game that makes you rage and ruins relationships if you play it with someone.
(01-22-2014, 03:15 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Games that are annoying last gen make me rage.

Take, Devil May Cry for example. The fixed camera, lives system and lack of checkpoints/ save areas are really annoying when you're trying to deal with a boss, and the camera keeps on changing, you keep on dying and have to go through tons of shit to get back to that one point.

Maybe in the first two and the original release of DMC 3, but in the second release of DMC 3 and games that have followed, I don't see that happening as much. Maybe it just doesn't bother me because I've played them so much.
Five little words. You cant get Ye flask.
(01-20-2014, 08:34 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead can be pretty bad, though if you survive together in L4D, you become friends.

Except for the LFD2 Sacrifice map.
(01-25-2014, 03:32 PM)gamer365365 Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 08:34 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead can be pretty bad, though if you survive together in L4D, you become friends.

Except for the LFD2 Sacrifice map.

I'm not going to lie, that is pretty cold, and that's coming from a guy who talks about dogs when thinking about Full Metal Alchemist.
I'm surprised nobody has said Mario Kart. Nothing ruins a friendship like a blue shell. . .