Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
World of Warcraft
I hit my first level 90 a few days ago!
[Image: tumblr_mzgxekKJKN1tq68ulo1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mmwbhdUcoa1qgtll8o1_500.gif]

Does anyone else play? What race/class do you enjoy?
Favorite area?
Questing or dungeons?
My only experience with WoW involved hijacking my cousin's game and (accidentally) flying his dragon-thing straight into the ground where we were promptly waylaid by overpowered enemies.

DM;HF
Currently getting my gnome warlock on silverhand up a few levels. He's currently level 23. I was using a 30 or so Worgen Druid on Sentinels but the place had so few people that the booty bay auction house was completely empty.
Also, congrats on the mega-ding.
it takes like tons of hours to reach level 90 right?
Yeah, but it's super fun. There's tons of different things you can do to get there.

Can this be the thread's official video?
OHYOURGOD

WAT
Is that a yes?
I'm guessing that's a song from that new Disney movie?
I believe so. Hey, what server do you guys play on?
I'm on silver hand.
Has anyone on here played the original WoW games(before Blizzard made the entire series with online stuff)? Those games were the bomb.
Yeah, I used to play 3. I never really got good at it, just like Starcraft, but I loved it.

I think the reason I really like the Warcraft and Starcraft series is a combination of nostalgia and map editors.
How did I not notice this thread before now? I'm on Dragonmaw. My main is an Alliance Paladin named Pandion but I have a few others on there as well.
(01-25-2014, 11:24 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I believe so. Hey, what server do you guys play on?
I'm on silver hand.

Aggramar
We got to get some vgfacts instance stuff once I get to lvl 90.lol