Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mobile version
I cannot, for the life of me, find a way to go back mobile after I changed to the full site. I could not find a way to change my avatar on mobile and after tigerlily sent me a link, it wouldn't submit - that could have been my "smart"phone or more than likely, the network connection. Note I'm stuck. It's just kind of aggravating whenever I type in a post. It zooms in to where I cannot see what I'm typing.
Clearing your cache and/or cookies should definitely do it. Selecting mobile from the user CP should as well so try that first but if all else fails, the first method should bring you back to mobile.
That did it. As soon as I cleared cookies and then touched a thread link, it went mobile. Thanks.

Now, if we could find a way to fix auto correct....
Well, you can turn it off but I can nearly guarantee that you don't want to do so.
Probably. My S4 is harder to type on than my S3 was because of it. I thought this was supposed to be better lol.
Have you tried typing without it? I know that turning it off on my iPhone would likely make everything I write incomprehensible. Seriously, I doubt I hit even half of my intended letters but autocorrect figures it out anyway. I imagine it would be similar for you.
No, and I only use Swype unless auto correct cannot figure out what I typing.
Swype is another story. I had considered you ought be using that but wasn't positive. I'm not sure it can be turned off for swype, given how it works.
Just had an aha moment. I went to check my keyboard input type and it was actually on Samsung keyboard even though I swiped to type. I changed it to the actual Swype setting and it works soooo much better. Sweet.