Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Silly question about User Names
Is it possible to change your user name? Even I first came to this site, it was to simply add a trivia and get out. So, I used my work email user name since it would be easy to remember if I needed to come back for any reason. Now, I feel pretty regular and my last name with my middle initial kinda stinks in my opinion. I want a unique name like y'all. Like maybe - Mr Bass Boom Stick (yes, that's a play on Shaggy's song).
You can't change it yourself but I can change it for you. Just let me know what you would like it changed to and then just remember that you'll need to log in with that new name.
Can we a have a post that's stickied which keeps a log of folks who change their names? On another forum they let users change their names freely and it can get really confusing as to who was who. I don't think it will happen as much on this site, since an Admin needs to do it, but I just think it would still be nice.
That's exactly why I don't allow free name changes. I'll likely add an uneditable profile field with previous usernames or install some plugin that lists them. A stickied post would likely be a good thing to do as well so I'll make it once I do this first name change.
I dare you to change your username to Batman bin Superman
I think I'll pass on that one. Mr Bass Boom Stick or Kakariko Kid is what I'm thinking. I used the latter on MySpace when I had it. I asked Cuccos to make the decision but she hasn't answered and she's not logged on right now.
I'll wait on her then I suppose, unless you're sure about one before then.
Come on guys. Take a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiild guess at which one I chose ;) hahaha
Haha, well I thought it was obvious but figured it couldn't hurt to wait for you to chime in!
I feel so powerful right now.
Kakariko.Kid it is. Can we do the dot? If not, that's fine.
I think it looks better without it but we'll defer to Cuccos on this as well. :)
Lol. I'm making this hard. I just remembered I had the dot on MySpace (and that long lost email). The reason I ask is I once called Redbox to complain and got this outsource guy to send me a code for a free movie and he ended up murdering it trying to say it. It sounded like cock er eek u ko.
I say go with Kakariko Kid as two separate words. Rarely sites allow you to actually separate different words in usernames anymore, so personally, I like to take advantage of it when I can.
Cuccos has spoken. It is set in stone. Kakariko Kid!