Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: So, Poll time!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PvP Horde
0%
0 0%
PvP Alliance
25.00%
2 25.00%
PvE Horde
12.50%
1 12.50%
PvE Alliance
12.50%
1 12.50%
Doesn't matter but I'm in.
12.50%
1 12.50%
I just wanted to vote.
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VGFacts/VGResource World of Warcraft Group
Now, to be fair, we've decided that if this is done, its going to be on a server none of us is on.

So, first matter of business is involvement. If you want in on this, say so.
We need to decide whether we are horde or alliance, PvE or PvP, and find a good server to begin with.

My servers are sentinels and silver hand.
I don't play WoW, but I would love for this to become a thing, and for someone to record it for the rest of us to see.
I'm Alliance on Dragonmaw so add that to the list of servers we can't use.

Also, if anyone is interested in giving this a shot that doesn't currently play, let me know. There is a referral program we can take advantage of as well as the ability to create limited but free accounts.
Yes! Referrals! I'm HUGE on collecting pets, and Patrick is getting me into mounts. I need them referrals!

Also, I vote Alliance PvE.

Nevermind, I JUST saw the poll up top. My vote is cast!
We need to know what server(s) you're on so se can rule them out!
So, assuming Patrick goes along with this as well, that's 4 people with retail accounts as of now.
If anyone wants in on this that doesn't have a WoW account, we can sign you up for a trial account, which is free up to level 20 if I remember correctly.
I say we go with Vashj, its a US pvp server with a medium population.
It comes up as low in-game.
Glad to know im not the only person who picked "I just wanted to vote"
Patrick is going to make an account on here and vote as well. We just haven't got internet set up at the new place yet. Should be up soon though!
(02-03-2014, 02:14 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Patrick is going to make an account on here and vote as well. We just haven't got internet set up at the new place yet. Should be up soon though!

No worries, take your time. In the mean time though, what realm(s) are you on? We need to know where we can't go to start this off since we agreed to start completely fresh once we do get things worked out.

Also, we'll need to figure out a guild name and our roles. Optimally, we'll need a tank, healer, and three DPS minimum so we can actually do instances so we need to take that into account before creating our new characters.
She mains Aggramar. I pm'd her.
We got the internet working, so if he's able to set up his computer today then he should be able to finally make an account and vote.

He enjoys playing healers, and I love playing damage- particularly hunters. I wouldn't mind a low-medium population realm so we can better get our shit together haha.
Cool, so we have our healer and 1 DPS. We need at least 2 more DPS and a tank. I generally play DPS and wouldn't mind continuing doing so if either of the other two WoW players plays (or wants to play) a tank.
I usually do DPS hunter, but I kind of want to try the Pandarean monk thing. Do they have a tank in monk?

Looked it up, I'll be a brewmaster monk as tank. I've never done tank but I think it'll be fun.
So, is everyone cool with Vashj?
Vashj works and we have the necessary pieces to form our group. So, I think we originally agreed on Alliance but we should probably choose a race for the rest of us (unless we all want to be Pandarean) and then get to creating characters, adding friends, and figuring out when we're going to start.
Alright, I'll start my guy up before hand so I can meet up with you guys when you're ready. I'll try to stay below 10, and focus on my warlock.