Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hearthstone
[Image: hearthstone.jpg]

A strategy card game from Blizzard that has been surprisingly fun so far. While I have only played for around maybe little over than a week, the matches are fairly entertaining with different sets to experiment with that all takes place in a fast paced game. It's in open beta so far, so at least try downloading it here and giving it a shot. Since it's a card game, it's not graphic intensive and I'm able to run it pretty smoothly, so I think most people will be fine with it.

Anyone else try this out? It's been pretty popular on with the group of friends I have in different Skype groups. Much fun has been had.

If anyone wants to add me, my username is MexicanAnime#1346.
I haven't had a chance to try it yet, with the move and all, but I will when we get all set up in our new place.
I was invited to the closed beta a while back and while I haven't had a whole lot of time to mess around with it, the brief time I have spent with the game has left me with good impressions. I'll definitely have to play a bit more and I'll add you next time I get on.