Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suggestions for Steam
I just joined the Steam Community because a lot of games coming from it have begun to interest me. Problem is, I'm not used to the controls. Can anyone suggest any free or at least cheap games that are good for helping you adjust to them?
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Boom...
Steam has sales pretty often when you can get games for ridiculously low prices. The next semi-big sale is propably held during Easter.

As for free games, just open up Steam and on top of the Shop page should be a button called "Games". Drag your mouse over it and the first thing that shows on the thing that opened up is "Free to Play" or something to that extent.
I can suggest quite a few...

Papers Please
And Yet it Moves
Terraria
Garry's Mod
Sanctum 1 & 2
The Binding of Isaac
Sid Meiers Civilisation V (This one isn't cheap but worth it in a sale!)
(02-23-2014, 03:23 AM)strangeguru Wrote: Garry's Mod

Worth noting is that to play some of the most popular Garry's Mod games you will need additional games installed like Counter Strike Source and Half Life 2.
If it's recent and on sale, get it on Steam. If it's a classic and on sale, get it on Good Old Games. That's my system.
If its an older game, like the first two fallouts, get it on GOG. They fix a lot of compatibility issues with newer computers and such, even offering multiplayer servers for things like dungeon keeper.

Also, nab the new Fallouts on sale for like 5 bucks. It'll be worth it.
I just bought both Witcher and Witcher 2 about 2 weeks ago for around $7 total because one was $3.99 and the other was $2.99 I think, either way they were both dirt cheap and worth it to play. I just wish the first one didn't have clunky controls for fighting.
Wait for a sale then buy

--------------------------------
Terraria
Starbound
Bioshock infinite
Sonic CD
Steamworld dig

They are all pretty great games graphic and gameplay wise
Hey Tobu, this thread didn't have a comment in almost half a year. The matter is kind of resolved.