Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What are you listening to right now?
That's right, I know your listening to music while browsing through forums, or at least you've done it once. What are you listening to right now, at this very instance?

PUT ANY VIDEOS IN SPOILERS, NO ONE WANTS TO WAIT AN HOUR FOR THIS THREAD TO LOAD, AND YES IT IS IN THE RULES.

I hope this thread is "allowed", even though there's a music thread. That thread's for music discussion, if I'm correct, and this one's for whatever song your listening to right now and seeing what other people are listening to.
Well I put my iTunes onto random and hope for the best, so far the mix is pretty awesome, currently I am listening to Joe Jackson when he was performing live for the BBC.

The song is called "Real Man".
I'm debating on calling this a forum game. Though it's not technically a game, people can still spam the thread with what they're listening to.

Yet again, if you double post without someone posting it just edits the first post you made anyways.

Hmm, decisions decisions.
(03-18-2013, 03:15 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I'm debating on calling this a forum game. Though it's not technically a game, people can still spam the thread with what they're listening to.

Yet again, if you double post without someone posting it just edits the first post you made anyways.

On the forum where I got this idea, Team Avolition forums, it's one of the most popular threads there, and it still counts for post counts. It's one of the threads people just see and go to post whatever their listening to whenever they see it. 1.3K posts on it.
I was just listening to neighbor's dog howling. I swear, one of these days I will take my sword and off the bastard.
Usually I hear the birds and stuff outside, but the stupid cars have to mess everything up.
(03-18-2013, 03:17 PM)qsdcv Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 03:15 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I'm debating on calling this a forum game. Though it's not technically a game, people can still spam the thread with what they're listening to.

On the forum where I got this idea, Team Avolition forums, it's one of the most popular threads there, and it still counts for post counts. It's one of the threads people just see and go to post whatever their listening to whenever they see it. 1.3K posts on it.

Oh, I know, but sometimes people can use it to spam their post count and such. But this type of forum kind of prevents it.

I'll let it slide for now. But if people start doing it, then it will be moved.
(03-18-2013, 03:22 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I was just listening to neighbor's dog howling. I swear, one of these days I will take my sword and off the bastard.

I know how you feel, my neighbor's dog doesn't exactly howl but will bark for hours. I have no idea how such a small dog makes so much noise. Then my neighbors shout at it to shut it up. Paper thin walls don't help.

Anywho, I have everything in my music folder on shuffle. Right now it's Korpiklaani - Rauta, before that it was something off the Balloon Party album (Pony Dubstep). A coupe of songs ago it was playing some North Korean song called something like "We Love our Motherland".
I think it's best if I don't discuss my music...
(03-18-2013, 05:15 PM)JohnStephen Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 03:22 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I was just listening to neighbor's dog howling. I swear, one of these days I will take my sword and off the bastard.

I know how you feel, my neighbor's dog doesn't exactly howl but will bark for hours. I have no idea how such a small dog makes so much noise. Then my neighbors shout at it to shut it up. Paper thin walls don't help.

I can't understand how these people can live with those animals and why are they so completely unable to do anything about them. If anything, it's the people's fault.

Wait.. Korpiklaani? You're listening to Finnish music? Awesome.
(03-18-2013, 05:43 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I can't understand how these people can live with those animals and why are they so completely unable to do anything about them. If anything, it's the people's fault.

Wait.. Korpiklaani? You're listening to Finnish music? Awesome.

Well, my neighbors were given the dog as a gift even though they did not really have the means to deal with it. But, my neighbors are usually louder than the dog so, yeah, it's the people's fault.

And yes, I love Korpiklaani even if I can't understand a word of it.
(03-18-2013, 05:45 PM)JohnStephen Wrote: And yes, I love Korpiklaani even if I can't understand a word of it.

Not sure if you're interested in more of similar bands but there are also bands called Viikate and Ruoska.
(03-18-2013, 05:20 PM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:

Dooooh stupid stupid sexy nothingess!

I'm listening to the Metal Gear Rising soundtrack because it's addicting. It's so good. A Zombie Riot, you best better check this out, yo!
Listening to Mambo Sun by T. Rex to reeeelllllaaaaxxxx....