Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
STREAM IS BACK ON
Please go here: http://www.livestream.com/splatterphoeni...l?t=576355

I downloaded an older version of this stupid podcaster and now it works! Please come back!
Wristcutters: A Love Story will be playing shortly. It's a terrific dark comedy that's actually quite uplifting despite the subject matter.
GET MOVIN' PEOPLE! 2 minutes 'til showtime!

IT BEGINS NOW!
Well I certainly had fun for the time I was watching !

Hope you enjoyed it, Hex :)
(03-16-2014, 10:04 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Well I certainly had fun for the time I was watching !

I did appreciate the few who showed up, but I won't be going through that much effort again. I guess I learned a thing or two about how people really feel about me on this site. At least I got a nice eye opener.
Guess who wasn't home when it all happened :(
(03-16-2014, 10:26 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 10:04 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Well I certainly had fun for the time I was watching !

I did appreciate the few who showed up, but I won't be going through that much effort again. I guess I learned a thing or two about how people really feel about me on this site. At least I got a nice eye opener.

Sorry I couldn't be there Hex. My sister is visiting and her kids are really too much of a handful to watch and watch a stream at the same time.
Oh yeah, that reminds me. We're probably going to be running a stream again next saturday.
I'll try to make it, again, but timezones really screw me over sometimes.
We aren't all here at the time that things are posted, you know? I'm a once every two days kind of guy, and even then I mostly just lurk. I never know what to say, so I just kinda, quietly read. It's weird. I consider all of you guys my friends, but I know for a lot of you guys, y'all are like "Who the hell is Newt?" xD

Anyways, if I was given a week notice, or even two or three days, I'd a been all over that. Watch movies with online friends. Especially since Wristcutters is a favorite of mine. Y'all are all probably offline and whatnot, but I have an eMail in my profile if you ever wanna let me know when something like this is happening. I have a Skype, too. I love friends, haha. Please add me when you guys are doing VGFacts related community events. I love you guys. =>
(03-16-2014, 10:53 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Guess who wasn't home when it all happened :(

Me. :(
People still good for today? I'd probably start the stream around 5 central time.
What will there be? I'll be there at the beginning at least, it'll be 00:00 my time. We'll see how long I can stay awake.
I'm bad at figuring out times, but I have work today. I will be chilling in the channel until then though.
Alright, I don't really have anything in particular planned. I've got a list of anime I need to watch if that's all good. There might be something that comes up but if that happens, assuming it doesn't straight up during the stream, then I'll let you guys know ahead of time.