Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Seriously's Interactive Adventure
PREPONDERANCE EDIT - Here is the adventure !

ORIGINAL POST -

Here, I will be posting my Interactive Adventure for you all !
I created a new thread as this is a major (relatively speaking) project that I'd love to read discussion about.

Which path did you choose ? What was the first ending you ran into ? etc etc

And now for the countdown :

02/APR/2014 - THREE DAYS REMAIN

To kick off the countdown to the 5th of April, when I'll be posting my Interactive Adventure, I've released the Original SoundTrack (OST to make things shorter).

All pieces were made by yours truly, some of which some of you may already know (Malamille and Water Theme).

Enjoy !

Track 01 - Malamille (4:38)
Track 02 - Seriously's Theme (1:57)
Track 03 - The Choices We Make (1:52)
Track 04 - Water Theme (3:39)
Track 05 - Oracle Woods (3:51)
Track 06 - Stand Your Ground (1:23)
Track 07 - The Oracle's Grove (3:27)
Track 08 - Hiemal Zephyr (2:43)
Track 09 - Talisman (1:55)
Track 10 - Faux Lennon's Theme (2:16)
Track 11 - Both Must Fall (1:47)
Track 12 - The Last Decision (1:10)
Track 13 - Homebound (1:08)
Track 14 - A New Adventure (1:03)

[EDIT - Created a playlist so that you don't have to click on each one individually. Just click one and the others will play in sequence.]
Awesome tracks as always.
Ran into this on YouTube, some good shit man, can't wait for the adventure I'd like to participate.
Thanks guys - Everything is uploaded, tested, and ready to go !
03/APR/2014 - TWO DAYS REMAIN

And so there are only two more days to go before my Interactive Adventure is released !

To mark the occasion, here's the 'official' poster I cooked up :)

[Image: Ut643RS.jpg]

EDIT - Put a smaller version up with a bigger version in spoilertags
14/APR/2014 - MINUS NINE DAYS REMAIN

Those who are subscribed to my YouTube channel have been able to adventure for nine days already !
To those who only have access through the forums -- now that the site is back online, here it finally is -- my SERIOUSLY INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE !

Have fun !

PS - Don't forget to keep annotations on for the interactive...ness to work !

Feel free to leave comments :

How did you find the adventure ?
Where did you first meet your end ?
How super-realistic were the props ?
etc etc etc
I was able to make it almost all the way though my first time. I stumbled at the coin, which makes me sad.

It was mostly enjoyable, with a few points lacking (I can't remember which parts)

I give it a 7/10. Would like more.
Twig gun is best gun.
(04-14-2014, 04:43 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I was able to make it almost all the way though my first time. I stumbled at the coin, which makes me sad.

It was mostly enjoyable, with a few points lacking (I can't remember which parts)

I give it a 7/10. Would like more.

Glad you liked it :)

The content was filmed over two days. I had planned on filming over three, but it snowed even more after the second and the filming site was unfortunately inaccessible.
That's why the left and middle path loop in on themselves at one point. I had scripted paths and choices and whatnot, but decided that it wasn't worth the physical risk of driving up and then climbing up there to shoot.

(04-14-2014, 04:44 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Twig gun is best gun.

It's BIOTECH WEAPONRY, you casual.
I have an even better upgrade planned for the next episode.
SERIOUSLY, I am enjoying wallowing in my self genius at the moment.
What's better is that I went partway through the story, and then thought, hmmmm, "what would have happened if I pressed no that I didn't understand at the very beginning" and re-started.
It was worth it.

Edit: And I actually finished it this time around. Bad or good ending is still good. I liked it all. And the first met end was not picking up the coin. A bit Monty Python-esque, me thinks. I also met every end, because I had to see every option through. If it was correct, I'd go back and try again to fail. Coin was the best game over.
Edit number 2: I take that back, first ending was not touching the book in the first place.
...I died. R.I.P in peace Seriously Though.
(04-14-2014, 09:16 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: SERIOUSLY, I am enjoying wallowing in my self genius at the moment.
What's better is that I went partway through the story, and then thought, hmmmm, "what would have happened if I pressed no that I didn't understand at the very beginning" and re-started.
It was worth it.

Edit: And I actually finished it this time around. Bad or good ending is still good. I liked it all. And the first met end was not picking up the coin. A bit Monty Python-esque, me thinks. I also met every end, because I had to see every option through. If it was correct, I'd go back and try again to fail. Coin was the best game over.
Edit number 2: I take that back, first ending was not touching the book in the first place.

Judging by the views count for that "Start-->No-->No" video, everyone just wants to mess with Seriously's system :D

I'm so glad you liked it, and that you went through all the endings ! I'd totally do that if playing a similar game.

(04-15-2014, 04:35 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: ...I died. R.I.P in peace Seriously Though.

I'm used to dying a lot now -- Especially the rope-bomb section. No-one that I heard from made the right choice the first time. Boom goes Seriously.

Did you try again after the coin death you commented on ?
(04-16-2014, 10:26 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 04:35 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: ...I died. R.I.P in peace Seriously Though.

I'm used to dying a lot now -- Especially the rope-bomb section. No-one that I heard from made the right choice the first time. Boom goes Seriously.

Did you try again after the coin death you commented on ?

I must have been the only person to have gotten the bomb one correct on the first try.

Like I said, I made it most of the way without messing up too bad. Not counting the paths that loop on them self (one I choose on purpose the other I did just to see what would happen) I died on the coin and one of the fight scenes (the one that broke my pattern of use "Gun than use Axe").

I also got the happy ending if there are two endings (I was too lazy to go back pick the other choose).
A year ago today, I drove up to the mountains to start filming for this project. Goddam I'm happy with the outcome :)

If you haven't already, feel free to have fun and play --