Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Know anyone who is or was in the Video Game industry?
I'm curious if anyone knows people who works or worked inside the industry.

My mother used to babysit Darren Thorne when he was young, who ended up being the Art Director for Neversoft.

You can even find him as a hidden character (along with the rest of the staff) in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4.

Got to meet him once when I was about 13-14.

[Image: YSc9End.jpg]
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/darre...rId,44880/
I used to know someone who's cousin worked(s) for Nintendo America and I have a friend who is trying to get in but that's really all I got.
My brother tested some games a few years back, he tested Fable 3.

As for friends, a girl I knew has a dad that worked for Sony, and my other friend has a cousin who works for Ubisoft.

I was looking into doing some game testing for Sega, but after seeing some recent layoffs, I doubt they'll be letting a lot of people, if any, test some games.
Does it count if I know one of the guys making Resident Evil: Distant Memories?

For those who haven't heard of it, it's propably the biggest mod for RE2 since the sadly already cancelled Dark Biohazard.
I'm friends with Chris Engle(who worked on a couple of games for Wayforward but didn't get credited in them).
I guess knowing people on Gamesprout online counts. If that's the case, once something I've been helping out with makes it through, you will all be able to say you know someone in the industry.