Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Back To The Future Errors
Did you know that there are some errors in the Genesis version of Back to the Future Part III?

In the first stage you have to chase down Clara's run away buckboard before she falls into the ravine. If you fail, Clara will say different things. One is "I wish I was Mary Poppins." The Mary Poppins books were not released until 1934. According to the game, Clara would have died in September 5, 1855.

Another thing she yells is "Geronimo!" Though was alive at that time (June 1829-February 17, 1909), the idea of yelling his name when jumping was started in the 1940's from US Paratroopers (they are really referencing the movie, not the Native American).

The biggest error for the game comes from Clara's death date. Like I stated before, according to the game, Clara died on September 5, 1855. The date in the movie, however, was September 4, 1885.

(see 3:30 for Geronimo, 12:40 for Mary Poppins)

Mary Poppins Release date: Wikipedia, Barnes and Noble (see Read an Excerpt, the copyright date is at the bottom)

Geronimo!: Wikipedia, a better source

Clara's wiki page (it says she was born in 1855)