Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I want a port, and I need it now!
So, I saw this.
[Image: h1BB2A51A]

It got me thinking. There are a lot of older awesome games that'd be great as ports for handhelds. I'd love to have some of the ps1 era final fantasies on 3DS.

So, what do you want a port of and on what console?
Part of me wishes for a ported collection of the Lucasarts adventure games for the Wii u.
I would love a port of Fallout 2 for 3DS, I might actually finish it that way. Another game I'd love to see for 3DS is the Binding of Isaac Rebirth, and hey, that might actually happen at some point.
I'd love to see a 3DS port of Ducktales Remastered. I mean. That would make a pretty sweet game to play on the 3DS.
I wish Kingdom Hearts 1.5 went on the PS Vita. I always play everything on my portables.
I'd like to see a dot hack GU series port on the Vita or 3DS. Not that I can't play them, but the first game be pretty laggy and glitchy because my friend hacked it a few too many times with his gameshark.
I can't wait till Handhelds can be actual consoles, without any modifications and such.

Like the Sega Nomad. I really want one of those just because it's all I could ever ask for, a console in your hands.

Stuff like MGS2/3 being on the Vita, Ocarina of Time on the 3DS, and hell you can even hack your PS3 to play on the Vita.

Still, on topic. I think a lot of Dreamcast games could be ported to the 3DS/Vita. Jet Set Radio was an interesting game to have on the Vita, and I wouldn't mind Skies of Arcadia on the 3DS/Vita, or even Shenmue.
The complete PSP library on the Vita. Why, oh why did you close the floodgates, Sony?!

Resident Evil Gaiden on 3DS Virtual Console.

Though I'm sure it'll happen eventually anyway, Dead Rising 3 on PS4.

Ghost in the Shell for PSN as a PSone Classic. Why hasn't this happened already?!

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes on a non-Nintendo console, though I would do with a 3DS port.
MGS: Twin Snakes all the way. I need that game in my life, a 3DS port would be fantastic. I can't believe I didn't think of that before.
You know what would also be cool on the 3DS? Resident Evil Remake and Zer0.

Come on Capcpom, we know how much you love porting your games!
F-Zero X handheld.
None of you would ever see me anymore.
^

F-Zero 3D would literally fly off the shelves at 1000 km/h.
An updated version of Okage. The game deserves it and the PS3/4 RPG players would like it.

(05-07-2014, 10:04 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

F-Zero 3D would literally fly off the shelves at 1000 km/h.

But no one will ever buy it because it's unoriginal according to Nintendo. I can say that I would like to buy a new F-Zero.
3DS releases of Banjo-kazooie and Earthbound. I'm not holding my breathe on Banjo showing himself on the 3DS. But it will sell like hotcakes though.
Did I mention an eShop port of Ace Investigations 2? Come on, AA5 was a download only title, why can't you give us at least this?