Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Share Youtube Videos Thread!
Post the funny ones.

Share your most favorite videos on youtube!

My most favorite one:

Tomato Trick:
It's one of mine, but it still cracks me up.

(03-19-2013, 10:46 PM)Raiden Blackwood Wrote: It's one of mine, but it still cracks me up.

LMAO.
good luck with this one.
Mine utterly failed.
http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-157.html
(03-19-2013, 10:46 PM)Raiden Blackwood Wrote: It's one of mine, but it still cracks me up.

THIS IS GOLD
I saw this about three to four years ago and completely forgot about it until now.
Not so much an individual video but a channel: Vice
One of the best channels I've subscribed to and continue to watch their video after 3 or so years. It's a interesting cultural documentary channel that reports on as many parts of the world or reports on area within your own country you may not have known about.
One of their best videos
They done videos of being in ]North Korea and their lifestyle/anti-American propaganda, the Slab Lands of America, French Rap culture, Olympics 2012 and the negative effects Government Riots but it's not all politics. They also have some other types such as: A cat lady in America or a dude that eats roadkill. Well worth watching if you want something interesting, intelligent and informative.
Just Mario.

Here's some random ones. I swear all I really have in my faves are funny and animals vids.

A clever advertisement!

Another advertisement, but one not made for TV. A clear parody of over the top announcements and a GROIN SHOT!!! all in one video.