Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What weapon would you bring?
You're going to incorporate a weapon into a survival situation first person shooter. Think of the Far Cry series. You are allowed to choose any weapon, under some guidelines.

The weapon has to be

1)Older than 35 years old

2)not prominently represented in the video gaming industry (no m1911, no ak47, no AR platforms, no rpg-7, etc.)

3)real

I would go with the PzB M.SS.41.

It was a bolt-action anti-tank rifle manufactured by the germans during World War 2, and obsoleted in said war with the advent of medium tanks.

Also, it fired a 7.92x94 round, which is big.
I'd like a survival first person shooter from kids imagination. You play as a kid in the woods, saving his imaginary kingdom. Hills become mountains, logs become bridges, and that your weapon is a stick that can become whatever you need.
(05-16-2014, 08:28 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I'd like a survival first person shooter from kids imagination. You play as a kid in the woods, saving his imaginary kingdom. Hills become mountains, logs become bridges, and that your weapon is a stick that can become whatever you need.

http://www.ign.com/games/drawn-to-life/nds-824374
I think this counts.

Now, what weapon would you bring?
Still stands. A stick is my weapon.
[Image: 1229-twig3.jpg]
It's recent, but probably the PHASR rifle.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personnel...onse_rifle

It won't kill your enemies, but will blind them. So that's nice.
A shotgun.
We're on a video game forum and you can only use real weapons, and not even ones that are popular in gaming culture? Where's the fun in that. I'm sorry but this idea is just plain stupid. If you want to show off your gun knowledge, go to a forum about guns, this isn't the right kind of thread for this place.
Eh, I'm sorry if you don't like the idea Sky. Most of the stuff I post on here is hit or miss. If it doesn't stick, then it'll fade away and all will be well.