Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Milk Run - A Short Film
Hello everyone, you know me as Ryan.

So during last semester, my final project in Communications Media 20, we were to make a short film with a Drama 30 class.

This is my Film, The Milk Run. Directed and Written my me. (Though, a lot of it was done on the spot, because I really want the actors to be comfortable working in the show)

So, enough wasting time. I present you, The Milk Run!

The flying milk special effect at the beginning was flawless :D

10/10 would recommend
(03-16-2013, 08:56 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: The flying milk special effect at the beginning was flawless :D

10/10 would recommend
Accually, that might have been the most basic thing in the whole movie. It was just me, sitting inside the fridge, and tossing the milk. Thank you, really glad you liked it!
(03-16-2013, 09:03 PM)Ryan Wrote: It was just me, sitting inside the fridge, and tossing the milk.

You actually went inside the fridge ? Damn, I thought it was someone pulling with string.

A few questions come to mind
1. How can one possibly fit in a fridge ?
2. Was it not cold ?
3. What happened to the food that's normally in the fridge ?
(03-16-2013, 09:11 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 09:03 PM)Ryan Wrote: It was just me, sitting inside the fridge, and tossing the milk.
2. Was it not cold ?
To answer those questions:
A1. The fridge was bigger then you would think.
A2. Yes, it was cold.
A3. Because this was in the FIAP room (the special needs kids room) all of their food was in lunch kits, so we just moved them out, then put them back in. :)

(03-16-2013, 09:11 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: You actually went inside the fridge ? Damn, I thought it was someone pulling with string.

2. Was it not cold ?
To answer your questions:
A1. It was bigger then you would think.
A2. Nope, the fridge was very cold.
A3. Well, all the food was in lunch kits (because it was shot in the Special needs kids kitchen), so we just moved all the kits out, shot the scene, then put them back! :)