Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gamer Youtubers
Youtubers that post video game related youtube videos.
Who do you enjoy?

I loooooooooooooooooove Peanut Butter Gamer and Smooth McGroove.
I'm super excited that they're both in Minecraft Hardcore #3 on PBG's gameplay page.
I like the Angry Nerd and Smooth McGroove too.
I love MatPat and the game theory show, Projared and any old videos from GDQ marathons.
Edit: I forgot MetalJesusRocks, especially his hidden gems series. He's just a great reviewer.
I'm into the Runaway Guys (Chuggaaconroy, ProtonJon, and NintendoCapriSun). They are pretty funny and entertaining. I also just found Team HyperCube, which are also pretty cool.

For non-LPers, Pushing-Up Roses and LGR.
Mark from Classic Game Room, Dan from NerdCubed, SirEldricIV, NESRetku (kind of like a Finnish AVGN), ProJared, TheJWittz and Raumoogle from Laeppavika are my go-to YouTubers in general. I just happen to like VG stuff. I would still watch RetroHunters too if they had not quit.

BikestMan when he posts DayZ stuff and Adkit2 when he occasionally decides to use his channel for something.

Occasionally I do watch GameTheory, Drake McWhorter, Vsauce3, ChargeBackForward and Gamester81, usually if they post something that particularly interests me.

I used to be big into PewdiePie, pyschadelicsnake, Mega64, CHKilroy and Bro Team Pill but I kind of stopped watching their new stuff and now only occasionally check a video from here and there.

There's also Screwattack, AVGN and ChipCheezumSA but they mostly post their stuff on their own sites so I guess they aren't really "YouTubers".

And, of course, DYKG and Lore :P Gotta get my gaming fact dosage every now and then.

Oh yeah and there's also this Arjahn guy. No idea who that is.

You would think I watch a lot of videos about video games on YT and you'd be right.
I watch A LOT of crap on YouTube so it's kinda mixed between those with an internet character/personality (Two Best Friends/JonTron) or watching people who upload game footage as tournament players/gaming community shit (Speedrunners/Reviewers/Video game pickups/Fighting Game/Pokemon tournament players)

Angry Video Game Nerd
Two best Friends
Game Grumps (I've just started watching these guys again)
Maxmillion Dood
SomeCallMeJohnny

Team Spooky
Mike Ross and Gootecks
PeanutButter Gamer
Game Theory
IPlayWinner
Mega64
Total Biscuit
Angry Joe
Biffotasty
Matthew Matosis
JonTron
JWittz
TamashiiHiroka
LevelupLive
Jim Sterling
[insert large list of speedrunners]
[insert tournament players]
[insert who I'm following on Twitch in general]
[insert list of video game pickup people]
List is too big but there's a few.
A lot better than watching TV.
I only watch Two Best Friends and Rooster Teeth. It's just the funny LPers that interest me and these guys are the only ones that make me laugh consistently.

Oh, but I will sometimes watch the Runaway Guys if they're playing Mario Party. The thing is, it's really not fun anymore because either Chugga or Jon will win because Tim is terrible and the AI on hard isn't that great. I also really hate Tim because he mumbles and won't stop saying "In the bathroom". It got old fast.
The channels I mostly watch are GameGrumps, UberHaxorNova, WiiRikeToPray, Seananners, and Robbaz.

I also watch PauseUnpause, GuudeBoulderfist, and VintageBeef who are part of the Mindrack group.
Youtube is my form of entertainment so I watch a lot of people.

Favorites:
Game Grumps
Maximilian Dood
Caddicarus
Yuriofwind

The Completionist
TotalBiscuit
Angry Joe Show
BrutalMoose
Boogie2988
Yungtown
Smooth McGroove
Game Theory
ProJared
Jim Sterling
Gaijin Goombah
TheJWittz
Peanut Butter Gamer
Did You Know Gaming?
JonTron
Does Plebian Aggregate count?
JonTron
PeanutButterGamer
ProJared
Satchbag's Goods
The Completionist
Continue?
Caddicarus
Brutalmoose
Spacehamster
NintendoFanFTW
Yungtown
Balrog The Master
AVGN/Cinemassacre
Yuriofwind
GameXplain
Vsauce1/3
Two Best Friends Play
TheNationalDex
Maximilian Dood
Super Beard Bros
AWE me (kinda gaming)
ItsaDogandGame
PortsCenter

Probably more, but that's all I can think of right now. Also realized I watch a lot of YouTube.
I seem to be the only one who really doesn't follow any of the popular LPers. I find them all so... boring.
Nah, I hate Lp channels myself.
DYKG obviously
Trade Chat
Rooster Teeth (Let's Play)
Zelda Dungeon
(05-22-2014, 05:39 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I seem to be the only one who really doesn't follow any of the popular LPers. I find them all so... boring.

I guess Two Best Friends/Game Grumps could be considered let's players, but that's semantics. Mainly watch it for the commentary. In cases of people who do blind let's plays, I'd rather play the game myself.