Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What happened to muscle tower?
[Image: eHoCYVW.jpg]

Why is muscle tower no longer in the top bar? It used to be there.
I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that. I'm impressed - I only removed it last night.

Muscle Tower is pretty much dead at this point. The two biggest podcasts I was hosting over there seem to have moved elsewhere and I didn't think it made sense to continue driving traffic to an inactive site. Should it eventually come back, I'll re-add the link but for now, I've chosen to remove it.
Sorry for bumping this, but I just noticed that there's still a Muscle Tower link at the bottom of the site under "Networks". Are you going to remove this link as well?
Oops... Good catch! I'll take care of this soon. Thanks for pointing it out!
While I may have never went there, it's a bit of a shame to see a site get shut down. RIP In Piece.

Also, what happened to the scandal with psyguy?
It's not being shut down permanently. I'll be bringing it back in the hopefully not too distant future.

As for Psyguy, I'm not entirely sure. The situation seems to have cooled down a bit, which isn't a good thing, but we'll see.