Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
AVGN is 10 years old
Wikipedia list of episodes

On the 20th of May 2004, the first episode of Bad NES Games was released, Which focused on Castlevania 2, And help kicked off a legendary series.

Isn't he like 40?

http://www.badumtss.net/
I think he's referring to the anniversary of when The Angry Video Game Nerd appeared on the internet.
Wow, does he still do stuff? I never kept up. I watched a few and then couldn't take it anymore when he started introducing these weird characters. I did like the dude who played the Cowardly Lion for that awful Wizard of Oz game. I actually owned that one. His knowledge and library of games is amazing, but he's just not my cup of tea.

Good for him if he was able to hold a fan base for this long.
I like James.

I don't think his poo poo jokes are funny, but he does have his moments, like in Little Red Hood, when he put several cartridges on top of the game, or in this scene in the Independence Day video.

I like watching a lot of his videos for the history and the story of the games he reviews, as well as looking at his collections in the backgrounds and some stories he'd give from his childhood.

I liked seeing the videos he did on his "Nerd Rooms" they're pretty good and makes me wonder how I should arrange my vidya whenever I move out and live somewhere else.

Thinking back, I wish I watched his video from 2007. Youtube was bit for me back then, and I think I would've liked him a lot more. I started watching around 2011, and even then I preferred Irategamer because I was a retard.
All my feels, James.
Wow. I don't remember when I started watching his stuff but I have watched every single AVGN episode and propably most of his other stuff. I remember marathoning almost all of his vids when I first found them.

Looking forward to the movie!
It feels a little weird to think that things like AVGN, Mega64, and Roosterteeth, that are really big on the internet, are all over a decade old now.
Remember the times they weren't popular? Crazy, right?