Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Who's your favorite console manufacturer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nintendo
61.11%
11 61.11%
Sony
27.78%
5 27.78%
Microsoft
5.56%
1 5.56%
Other
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Console Manufacturer
Just curious to see who likes what. If you pick other explain what manufacturer it is in your reply.
I have been a Sony fan boy for years and I don't think that is changing anytime soon with the PS4 announcement, which I still think was a stupid idea on their part.
Nintendo for sure, even taking my SNES nostalgia goggles off, they're the only ones who still give me a reason to buy a damn console, mainly the great first party titles.
Nintendo. No question.
My favorite always has been and always will be Nintendo.
MICROSOFT HURR DURR

but srsly i like nintendo
Previous generations: Nintendo

Current gen: Microsoft

Future gen: Sony (barring some microsoft miracle)
(03-18-2013, 09:41 PM)Salseh Wrote: Previous generations: Nintendo

Current gen: Microsoft

Future gen: Sony (barring some microsoft miracle)
Hah. More like:

Previous generations: Nintendo

Current gen: Nintendo

Future gen: Nintendo
I love Nintendo's classic stuff, but Sony has to be my current favorite just because of all the time I've spent on the PS2, PS3, and PSP. I haven't played the Vita yet, and I'm not too excited for the PS4, but I think that Nintendo's best years are behind them, although I could be wrong. As for Microsoft, I don't like them, even though I own a 360 I don't think it's worth it personally. If it wasn't for friends I wouldn't even have a 360.
I prefer Sony for my main consoles, Nintendo for handhelds and Sega for olschool stuff. NeoGeo is pretty good in that last aspect too.

I voted for Sony because it's my main choice when it comes to consoles. I went from the original bulky PS to PSone to PS2 to PS3 60GB to PS3 Slim.

As with Nintendo, I went from GBC to GBA to DS to 3DS. The only other Nintendo console I have is NES.

Anyway, as you can see, I'm pretty loyal when it comes to this stuff. Later along the line I might upgrade my console collection with a PSP, GC and Wii U (because screw Wii). In any case I propably am not going to jump into the next generation straight away. I'll give it a couple of years.
My favorite used to be Nintendo, but I'm really not sure how I feel about the WiiU. My opinion might change once they release some more games for WiiU and 3DS.
Anything that isn't Microsoft. I mean, the build quality on the 360 was awful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_te...l_problems

I mean really really!
Nintendurr because despite the gimmick, their first party games are superb.
Sony. I enjoy the other consoles, but I always go back to Sony.
Valve, they have a virtual console system.