Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
F-Zero QR Code on Zelda 3DS XL
My brother-in-law discovered this on his Link Between Worlds Special Edition 3DS XL

There is a QR code under the back panel of the system. When this is run through a QR
scanner program

It comes up with F0 or even better F-Zero.

A hidden console Easter Egg or unintentional I can't quite figure out. There seems to be no other information on this anywhere I could find.

Pictures are attatched to the post, also have an Imgur album here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do other versions of the 3DS have QR codes on them? If there are, it may just be a coincidence, depending on what they translate into.
(05-27-2014, 06:29 PM)Spherix Wrote: Do other versions of the 3DS have QR codes on them? If there are, it may just be a coincidence, depending on what they translate into.

It isn't on my personal 3DS (original) or if it is its somewhere other than under the back panel. I read a post on Reddit saying that the code was also found under a serial number sticker with the same effect but I'm not about to remove my serial sticker from my 3DS. If anyone else is willing to check that it would be interesting to see if the original 3DS or the 2DS for that matter have the code.