Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I identify users by their display image, and not their name.
Therefore, Game master and Psychospacecow are completely new people to me, even though I somewhat recognized their names.

When Hex changed her picture, I also didn't recognize her for a while.

Y'all are messin' with my vibes, man. I don't even know who you are anymore. D=
I can kind of sympathize. I do the same thing but it doesn't take all that long for me to figure it out. It was kind of a mess on the other forum for about a week because people could change their names too.
WHO ARE YOU. I HAVE NO IDEA BECAUSE YOU CHANGED YOUR DAMN PICTURE, MATE.

Kidding. Did CLXCool change his at some point, too, or was it always that picture?
I should change my picture back to Psy-Crow from Earthworm Jim...
Just kidding, I shall keep driving like a sly fox.
I changed mine like 4 times now. First one was an old guys head on a dog from the Simpsons , the second was homer from the Simpsons in front of a bush, the third was bane from TDKR but with a top hat and a monocle and now it's this one.
I enjoy changing my avatar every onece in a wile. It gives people something diffrent to look. Although I liked my Stan and Zack (black ranger) avatars, I'm enjoying my new one.
Hi guys.
I'll always remember Hexadecimal by the signature.
Hex, you just like messing with our heads, don't you?
(06-04-2014, 11:58 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Hex, you just like messing with our heads, don't you?

Maybe.
Yep. I no longer know who Hex is. This is happening. This is now a thing.

Who are all of you people. I do not know.
[Image: Who_are_you_people%3F!_Patrick.png]
(06-04-2014, 03:42 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [Image: Who_are_you_people%3F!_Patrick.png]

[Image: tumblr_mxk9moWdgs1sfz3hko1_r2_500.gif]

It is a legitimate point though.
I'm just gonna change my avatar again, just for the sake of it.
I have another version of this avatar that has my username on it. It didn't work too well on these forums for some reason so I defaulted to this one.

It shall be there till the day I die.