Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone play Magic The Gathering?
So, I've gotten myself one of the intro pack decks for Magic The Gathering and I was wondering if anyone around here had played it. I saw that the game is on sale on steam but was wondering if there was an open source equivalent.
(06-07-2014, 03:24 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: So, I've gotten myself one of the intro pack decks for Magic The Gathering and I was wondering if anyone around here had played it. I saw that the game is on sale on steam but was wondering if there was an open source equivalent.

I'm pretty big into, both IRL and in the Steam Games. If you want to play over Skype sometime, just let me know.

Oh, and I just made a damn good deck centered around creating an army of Ornithopters.
I don't know if that's a joke or not. I don't know how to play yet.
(06-07-2014, 09:53 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I don't know if that's a joke or not. I don't know how to play yet.

It's not, I made a wombo-combo deck that let's me spawn a ton of Ornithopters, then tap the newly spawned Ornithopters in order to untap the artifact that spawns even more ornithopters. After my army of 0/2 flyers is amassed, I use a guy who taps to give all of my artifacts +1/+1 counters and murder someone with a bunch of crappy 0 cost flyers.

:D