Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
E3 - Sony Event
This will help keep things organized when the events start happening.

http://www.ign.com/events/e3
If you have alternative links for the stream, please provide them in the event that something unfortunate happens.
There's always the PlayStation Blog stream: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/0...game-list/
You can get the PS@E3 2014 app on your PS4 to watch it.
http://www.twitch.tv/twitch

WOOT WOOT! LIVESTREAM!
1 hour 52 minutes until Sony kicks off.
Just under 20 minutes to the conference.

Its happening!

Headlined with Destiny, its plot revealed. - buzzwords are features now. Destiny comes first to Playstation via beta July 17
Starting 6/12/14, PS4 people can join alpha. White PS4 bundle w/ Destiny and 30 day ps+.

The Order 1886 look good.

Entwined - available now $10

Infamous Second Son DLC doesn't require main game. Called Infamous First Light. Don't play as Cole.

Little Big Planet 3 new guy named Oddsock, can wall jump, faster, can power things, like a dog.
Tuggle, strong friend. can shrink.
Swoop, a bird.
sackboy can climb.
Little Big Planet 3.
Bloodborne

farcry4

YES YES ALL OF MY YES!

Grapple and wingsuit, multi-bolt crossbow (seemed semi-auto), something resembling a tec-9, co-op with other person not owning game through Playstation 4. Shooting and driving, and co-op with other person being Hurk.

Deep Silver making Dead Island 2.

Last of Us dungeon in Diablo 3 PS4 edition.

Battlefield Hardline Gameplay trailer.
Battlefield.com/hardline for 6 minute trailer. Looks like good game.
Hulk and 5 others only on Playstation for Disney Infinity.

Lots of stuff for Destiny only PS4.

Magicka 2
GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED BY DOUBLE FINE

Broforce
Titan Souls
Not a Hero
Hotline Miami 2
The TALOS Principle

SUDA 51's Let It Die.
^
Giant Squid (Journey) - Abzu. Water Journey

No Man's Sky! - This game is beautiful. If you missed the conference, look it up.
Seriously, No Mans Sky is absolutely gorgeous. I would buy a PS4 in an instant if I had the money.
(06-09-2014, 08:34 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED BY DOUBLE FINE
Oh crap...My wish just came true. Here's hoping that double fine also makes it for the PC and Xbox(360). This is fan freaking tastic.
Project Morpheus in the booths.

Social stuff pushed.
Youtube now on PS4, with easy upload from PS4 capture system.

UStream via Twitch. You can interact with the broadcaster. I can see some real asinine things coming out of this.

Custom Broadcasting sets for playroom.

25 free to play coming in next few months.

Honestly, if this guy didn't show up, we'd be better for it, things seem. <(Though Playstation Now is pretty awesome)

Free to Play with fees.

PlayStation Now available July 31st as open beta in US and Canada. Then to PS3 and Vita, then Sony TVs.

100+ vita titles in development. Tales of Borderlands, Child of Light, Minecraft (Console Edition) all to Vita.

PlayStation TV. Playstation Now compatible, can play Vita, PS1 and PSP classics. Disney Infinity. PS4 on multiple TVs. MP3. $99. $139 for dualshock, camera, lego movie video game, 8mb memory, probably missed something.

Mortal Kombat X
Mortal Kombat X premier!!!
I take it back, I like this guy.

Powers TV show. Free for all PS+ members.
I will buy a PS4 just for Grim Fandango. I'm not even kidding.

Or wait... They'd probably put it on Vita, right? Then I'm covered.
Ratchet & Clank movie - 2015

PS4 Last of Us looks pretty good. 7/29/14

Showing the leaked MGSV Phantom Pain trailer.

GTAV on PS4 this Fall. 360 and PS3 players can transfer all their progress to PS4.

Arkham Knight batmobile trailer.
Trailer highjacked by Scarecrow.

Uncharted 4