Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
RIP Hexadecimal
(This is barely a joke thread)

Well guys, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be murdered by the end of today. It's times like this it genuinely sucks that your parent has to live with you.

I've been working on my "naughty" cabinet today for my figures. This is inside my room where no one but any friends who come over could see it. Of course, though, you know how entitled moms are to barge right in and check things out.

I have scantily clad and very sexually suggestive figures out en-mass right now which she had no idea that I bought. I'm hoping she forgets about them, since that will make sure she stays out, but she's bound to remember sooner rather than later. That's when my life will promptly be snuffed out.

Nice knowing you all ;_;
You're 25 yrs old, I think she should realize you are old enough and mature enough to buy what you want and not give a crap what you do. There are worst things to spend your money on and those figures are not even close to being one of them in my mind.

I know you are not this extreme but typing this made me think of this:

You're mature enough to do what you want.
Sucks at the moment for sure, but I hope everything works out for the best. Complain all you want to on here, we're all ears when you need to vent.
Thanks guys.

Well, she just came downstairs.

Her: Oh! You threw away that box stuffed with figures! Did you get some in that cabinet? Can I see?

Me: It's still a work in progress so there's stuff on the ground you could step on.

So I'm delaying the inevitable.

Also... Stupid Princess Bitch's shirt will NOT stay on! I don't want her display with her boobs out! ><
Why don't you hide it somewhere? Like at a friends place.
Yeah, it is one thing to have her see the scantily clad figures, another to have them full on naked. Good call on the delay. :)
(06-08-2014, 06:14 PM)DeerBoarDude Wrote: Why don't you hide it somewhere? Like at a friends place.

Because I either don't trust my friends' roommates, pets, or their other friends. Plus I want my stuff in my own home to enjoy.

My mom'll get over it; it's just the initial shock that will suck xD
Do you have... Pictures of these figures?
(06-08-2014, 06:28 PM)DeerBoarDude Wrote: Do you have... Pictures of these figures?

LOL. Oh, don't you worry! I've got the majority out, but once they're all in the cabinet I'll be posting them.
I'm wondering why she cares. It's your stuff, you're grown, and you can do what you want. Of course this is coming from the person who has asked his mom for some money to buy The Guy Game, which I had to explain what it was to her (I was unable to convince her but she would have let me buy it if I had the money.)
(06-08-2014, 07:01 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I'm wondering why she cares. It's your stuff, you're grown, and you can do what you want. Of course this is coming from the person who has asked his mom for some money to buy The Guy Game, which I had to explain what it was to her (I was unable to convince her but she would have let me buy it if I had the money.)

It's because she sees them as being really gross and perverted; she won't understand why anyone other than a guy would want them. I forget which figure it was, but she caught a glimpse of one she didn't like and made me feel really bad about it.
Good luck with that Hex. I tell you what though, when I saw this thread, I was really panicked that someone was posting on your behalf.
(06-08-2014, 07:28 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Good luck with that Hex. I tell you what though, when I saw this thread, I was really panicked that someone was posting on your behalf.

I'm sorry! I thought putting it in the Playground would show that it was silly, but I guess I was wrong.
Oh, I realized it wasn't the case after clicking on 1st page. Well, regardless of the fact, Jessica if you need ideas, let me know.
End of Day 2. Mother seems to have already forgotten to ask about seeing the cabinet again. Wooo!