Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
E3 - End of Conferences
Now, I'm bias since I owned an Xbox 360 or 3, but I think Sony won this one.
Nintendo's gonna have to bring its A-Game and then some tomorrow because that was beautiful.

What do you folks figure?
Nintendo, I already know Nintendo is going to do amazing. So far Sony is winning but im still awaiting Nintendo
So, did I do decent for you guys who missed some of it?

Sony had 19 games. Microsoft had 20.
I'm kinda dissapointed with this E3. It was more showing us games we already knew about. There weren't shocking reveals that made me excited besides for Little Big Planet 3. Really hoping Nintendo blows our minds tomorrow.
(06-09-2014, 10:12 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I'm kinda dissapointed with this E3. It was more showing us games we already knew about. There weren't shocking reveals that made me excited besides for Little Big Planet 3. Really hoping Nintendo blows our minds tomorrow.

Hello Grim Fandango. Really nothing for that?

Anyways, I say Sony is in the clear lead now and I'd bet Nintendo will have a lot to offer.
Moved this post over here from the Predictions and Conferences thread. Only saw this thread now.

So... On my current hype list after yesterday are Uncharted 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider (I love that they didn't just name it TR2), Mortal Kombat X (though let's be honest I was already hyped), The Division (same thing as previous) and Criterion's "Extreme Racer".

Oh yes, and also Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α.

Seriously, you can play as Tofu. I so wish this game gets ported. SO HARD.
I dont have a PS4, but I'd say Sony won the round. They certainly won it over for me with announcing that remake of Grim Fandango. Microsoft may have brought back conker, but its not a newly fledged conker game that gamers have been asking for 10 years now. I await for Nintendo to blow the competition down to size.
(06-09-2014, 10:26 PM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(06-09-2014, 10:12 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I'm kinda dissapointed with this E3. It was more showing us games we already knew about. There weren't shocking reveals that made me excited besides for Little Big Planet 3. Really hoping Nintendo blows our minds tomorrow.

Hello Grim Fandango. Really nothing for that?

Anyways, I say Sony is in the clear lead now and I'd bet Nintendo will have a lot to offer.

Never played the game before so that didn't make me excited. But I know it's a fan favorite to many people.
Alright, tiered from top to bottom best to worst I say,

Sony
Nintendo
Ubisoft
Microsoft
EA.

Thoughts?
(06-10-2014, 11:51 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Alright, tiered from top to bottom best to worst I say,

Sony
Nintendo
Ubisoft
Microsoft
EA.

Thoughts?

I agree, though I'd switch Ubi and EA because of my Battlefront and Mirror's Edge hype. I'd say it was overall a good E3, not as excited as last year with the new consoles, but still plenty to keep me satisfied until they actually release.
(06-10-2014, 12:17 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 11:51 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Alright, tiered from top to bottom best to worst I say,

Sony
Nintendo
Ubisoft
Microsoft
EA.

Thoughts?

I agree, though I'd switch Ubi and EA because of my Battlefront and Mirror's Edge hype. I'd say it was overall a good E3, not as excited as last year with the new consoles, but still plenty to keep me satisfied until they actually release.

Fair enough. I'd probably have EA above Ubi and Micro if they just had more of it. Its reasonable for them not to, seeing as they've been quite busy and making games isn't easy in the first place, but that's only justifying their current situation.

Homefront The Revolution doesn't look terrible. It has potential.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch

Twitch is working.
Are you guys serious?

Microsoft did pretty well this time around, Sony was pretty terrible. EA was shit, so that's right at the bottom. Nintendo was alright, not sure if first or second, as for Ubi. I don't know. I didn't watch theirs.

Better than last year, I'll give it a C+ overall.
(06-10-2014, 12:32 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Are you guys serious?

Microsoft did pretty well this time around, Sony was pretty terrible. EA was shit, so that's right at the bottom. Nintendo was alright, not sure if first or second, as for Ubi. I don't know. I didn't watch theirs.

Better than last year, I'll give it a C+ overall.

I know I'm being serious. Maybe it's because I didn't actually watch any of the conferences, I just waited for recaps. I didn't think Microsoft did poorly, I just didn't really care about what they had to show. The only things I liked from their conference was Sunset Overdrive and Evolve.

Sony's actual conference I heard was pretty boring because they spent the last half talking about peripherals or TV or some shit, but I was super pumped for the announcements made there.
I thought Microsoft did really well. It just didn't do as well and I didn't much care for a lot of the things shown.
(06-10-2014, 05:20 AM)CLXcool Wrote: I dont have a PS4, but I'd say Sony won the round. They certainly won it over for me with announcing that remake of Grim Fandango. Microsoft may have brought back conker, but its not a newly fledged conker game that gamers have been asking for 10 years now. I await for Nintendo to blow the competition down to size.

They didn't really bring Conker back though. Just threw him into something else and you can either use him or not in the user created level you have.