Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone done Twitch?
I'm trying to get some help. I asked Cody, but then I realized that there are probably other people here also, so the more the merrier, I suppose.
I've messed with Twitch several times. I just use OBS for it, but I haven't done anything recently since my home internet is too slow to stream from.
I figured out the streaming stuff, its just a question of what to stream now. I figure I could do Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories to draw in some nostalgic individuals, and to satiate the masochistic rage some people have. lol

Could also do YGOPRO but I'm kind of iffy on that since it isn't listed.

Might do Payday depending on a few factors. Might do Empire Earth, Magicka, Spore, Tropico 3, Titan Quest, Sonic Adventure 2, Bastion, Fallout New Vegas, Borderlands 1 and 2, Saints Row 3 and maybe 2, Hearthstone, and Starcraft 2.

I can guarantee you on most of those that I would do terribly. So, anyone got any ideas?
Run what you enjoy, not what's popular with others. No one wants to see you play a game and look like you're in torture the entire time.
Fair enough. I just got to tell ya, its gonna be a running joke how often I lose if this picks up.