Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forum Signature Widget Help
I was browsing the Forums the other day when I saw a user had a forum signature widget where it would show the games they have beaten or are curently playing. I thought it was pretty cool. But, of course, being me I completley forgot the name of it and apparently the user who I first saw it on doesn't use the widget anymore.
Can anyone tell me where I can find something similar to that? I would be grateful.

Also, how do you change text color, bold, etc. on signatures or is that a Admin thing?
Backloggery.com

It's a pretty cool site IMO.

When/If you sign up, you can find the widget under the My Backloggery tab (I think).
(07-01-2014, 02:02 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Backloggery.com

It's a pretty cool site IMO.

When/If you sign up, you can find the widget under the My Backloggery tab (I think).

Thanks!
(07-01-2014, 12:39 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: Also, how do you change text color, bold, etc. on signatures or is that a Admin thing?

You can change text to bold, italic, etc. by using the correct tags, such as [b] for bold and close brackets. To change color you just need to know the color code, for example red is FF0000, and put it in tags like so: [color=#FF0000]

You can check the color codes in your "post reply" window.