Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your Favorite Games
Tell us, what are your favorite games?
I really enjoyed playing Luigi's Mansion for the first time a couple of years ago. Although it was short, it was packed with character and atmosphere. Needless to say, I'm super stoked for the sequel.
Favorite games: Luigi's Mansion, The 7th Guest, Final Fantasy 8, 13, 13-2 and 9, Grandia 3, Radiata Stories, Resident Evil 2, Starcraft (everything), Ni No Kuni, Heavy Rain, Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, Fallout: NV and much much more.
MY favorite game of all time is Halo 3/ ODST. Halo 3's multiplayer and story is really good in my opinion, but ODST's campaign was SO awesome and the voice acting is spot on!

I would name off other games, but I'll save that for a later date.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Legend of Oasis
Final Fantasy VI, XII &Tactics
Guardian Heroes
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Yoshi's Island
Dragon Force
Xenogears
Heart of Darkness
Metal Slug 1-3
Silhouette Mirage
Super Metroid
Earthbound
Metal Gear Solid 3
Shadow of the Colossus
Shining Force EXA
Castle Crashers
Fallout 3
Demon's Souls/Dark Souls
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
It shifts and changes constantly but right now, probably the Mass Effect Series (3 was best), Rayman Origins, CaC: Red Alert 2, CaC: Rise of the Reds (Mod), The Movies Game, Age of Mythology, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (I have the original but am waiting for the right time to play it), Most of the DBZ fighting games, Pokemon Emerald, XCOM, Sid Meier's Pirates! (The original) and Final Fantasy 6 are the ones that spring to mind. (Plus the normal Minecraft, Portal, TF2 things that go without saying)
Fallout/2/New Vegas, Super Mario RPG, Phoenix Wright/2/3, Sly Cooper/2/3, Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow, Brave Fencer Musashi, Ninja Gaiden Shadow
My favorite games, the Hitman series, the Splinter Cell series, Baten Kaitos Origins, the Super Smash Bros. series, Call of Duty 4, BioShock, and Fallout: New Vegas.
Ubisoft games for me for the most part, though I never really got into the Ghost Recon franchise pre-GRAW2. Big fan of the Pokemon games, not so much for the battling but for the collecting. My favorite games of recent memory are Spyro: Year of the Dragon (since I finally got my PSOne to work again), Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, and Bioshock (pumped for Bioshock Infinite!).
Well my Favorite games are: The Hitman series, the new Batman series, Fallout series, Bioshock series, Mass Effect series, nearly all Nintendo games, MGS... oh god there are so many I've forgotten. I could make a huge list out of this but I leave it like this for now.
In no order: Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts 2, The World Ends With You, and Beyond Good and Evil. I'm a sucker for RPG's.
Some of my favorite games include LoZ: Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Super Mario World, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Elite Beat Agents.
Hmm... Tough one... No order:
  1. Super Metroid
  2. A link to the past
  3. Ocarina of time
  4. Donkey Kong Country 1
  5. Final fantasy VII
  6. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
  7. U.N Squadron
  8. The whole kingdom hearts series
^^^Mystic Quest ftw. I got that game for $29.99 new when it came out, didn't know any better, played the crap out of it and still remember it with some good nostalgia.
Tales of Symphonia, The World Ends With You, Phoenix Wright : Trials and Tribulations, and Super Mario RPG are just some.