Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Video Capture
Long story short, I need a good Capture device I can use to grab PS3/Wii U/etc footage.

I bought Guacamelee for the Wii U recently and man there is a buttload of easter eggs that aren't already on the site. I'd also be able to get clearer images of the Uncharted 3 stuff I found.

What do you guys recommend?
http://www.no-pad.fr/wp-content/uploads/...A1500_.jpg

I have this and I think it's awesome. It's really easy to use, and you can use it with everything. The quality si quite good too.

Back when I saw your Uncharted 3's thread, I recorded what you wanted, but it wasn't helping more than what you already did with a simple camera...
Yea, Elgato works great.
If you just want to some pictures and don't care about HD quality, you can find Dazzles or Easycaps much cheaper on Ebay that work with AV cables or S-Video instead.
The program I recommend is Open Broadcast System to record video. Very easy to use and it's free.
Elgato it is then!

Luckily, the Wii U can take screenshots for the Miiverse, so I lucked out there. But I do need a video capture all the same for the future.
Wish I knew about that "HDCP protection" that prevents any recording via HDMI on the PS3.

Oh well, time to find my old buy new RGB cords for this to work.