Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Pokémon Stadium - Hidden Building
upon using a camera hack in the Pokémon Stadium stage, you can find a hidden building with the word "Pocket", which is the first word in "Pocket Monsters" the japanese region name for Pokémon.

upon translating the japanese katakana found the building, it may stand for "Gotta Catch'em All!"

[Image: 2m48781.jpg]
Any source on the translation part?
(09-28-2014, 06:45 AM)DidYouKnowGaming Wrote: Any source on the translation part?

Quote:Gotta catch 'em all! is the English slogan of the Pokémon franchise, including the English language Pokémon video games. The Japanese equivalent is Get Pokémon! (Japanese: ポケモンゲットだぜー! Pokémon get da ze~!, also spelt ポケモンGETだぜー!)

[Image: 9YF0IMN.jpg]

Looks like it is saying something else.
(09-28-2014, 07:06 AM)G-Haven Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 06:45 AM)DidYouKnowGaming Wrote: Any source on the translation part?

Quote:Gotta catch 'em all! is the English slogan of the Pokémon franchise, including the English language Pokémon video games. The Japanese equivalent is Get Pokémon! (Japanese: ポケモンゲットだぜー! Pokémon get da ze~!, also spelt ポケモンGETだぜー!)

[Image: 9YF0IMN.jpg]

Looks like it is saying something else.

can I sumbit this?
I don't think that sign translates "Gotta Catch 'em All". You can mention the hidden building and Pocket text, but making unsubstantial theories is a no-no :)
I would say submit it as something like "Using a Camera Hack to Look behind the Stadium of the Pokémon Stadium Stage reveals a hidden building that says "Pocket" on it. Why this building is here is unknown."

Also specify if it's Pokémon Stadium 2 from Brawl or Pokémon Stadium from Melee.