Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Homestar runner is officially returning
http://www.mtv.com/news/1864394/homestar...4-cartoon/

Hell yes.
Please don't give strong bad a twitter. I hate twitter. SBmail was perfect. Kthnxbai.
I don't think they are giving him a twitter, they were probably joking about that. I do find it suitable for strong sad to have a twitter though. I do hope that Homestar makes a Disney reference in one of the cartoons(since the chapman brothers have worked for Disney at one point).
(07-09-2014, 09:51 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I don't think they are giving him a twitter, they were probably joking about that. I do find it suitable for strong sad to have a twitter though. I do hope that Homestar makes a Disney reference in one of the cartoons(since the chapman brothers have worked for Disney at one point).

I was going to correct you since I thought they only worked on one show, but doing some resurch, they have worked on Yo Gabba Gabba! for Nick, Gravity Falls for Disney, and The Aquabats! Super Show! for The Hub. So I expect a joke about those shows.
I think it would fit for strong bad to have a twitter,but strong sad a twitter? NOPE.
I'll get you Eh! Steve, if it's the last thing I dooooo!!!