Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Canceled Games
http://www.wowwiki.com/Warcraft_Adventur..._the_Clans

There's probably something worth submitting over cancelled games, but I don't know what as a overall. Regardless, if you know of any interesting ones, post in here.
There's a bunch of cancelled RE games that I would have loved to play. Stuff like Resident Evil Portable, Biohazard Dash, Sengoku Biohazard, Outbreak File#3 and the GBA port of the original Resident Evil.

I would've loved to get another Vigilante 8 game too but all we got was that Star Wars Demolition game.
Super Mario's Wacky Worlds for the CD-i. Really sucks since their terrible Nintendo character games were made and this one was pretty far along before the project stopped. To be honest, I think it looks a lot more fun than any recent Mario games Nintendo has put out. Everything is exactly the same as any other game except for cat suits and better graphics.

Brutal Legend 2. EA absolutely made the right call due to Tim Schafer being stupid and insisting the RTS elements be in the first, and the unfortunate mishaps that caused so much of the game to get scrapped, but I SO want to play it! As I've said, despite its faults, I still had a blast playing the first.
[insert list of Rare Ware games]
Castlevania Resurection (DreamCast)
The new Belmont of this canceled game is in Lords of Shadow 2.
Megaman Legends 3 comes to mind.
Canned games that come to my mind that I would have loved to see in no particular order.

Warren Spector's Ducktales game
Leisure Suit Larry reloaded 2
Leisure Suit Larry lust in space
Epic Mickey 3
Brutal Legend 2
Conker's Other Bad Fur day
Donkey Kong Racing
Kameo II
Telltale Game's King's Quest
Maui Mallard 2
The Grinder
Rayman 4
Even though I didn't care when I had only played Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I really wish they finished Fallout: Van Buren (aka Fallout 3) since it actually looked really interesting.

Also, Shenmue 3, if you can consider it Cancelled.
To be fair, a good amount of Van Buren was incorporated into New Vegas over the span of its life+dlc.
I haven't played this yet but I did a little research on Illbleed after Hex told me about it, and I found there was ment to be a Illbleed 2. Many things happened, like the death of the head of development.
I wonder if anyone toyed with the idea of bringing back other things from Sega(e.g Toejam and Earl, Phantasy Star) but only to get shot down from Sega because they don't see the dough coming out of it like their fast blue hedgehog.
^ Toejam and Earl 3 says yes, but that's what you get for trying to revive an old 90's stereotype. Speaking of which, I kinda want a remake of Bubsy in a style like Sonic advanture.
Megaman universe,Why does capcom have to cancel awesome looking games? And maverick hunter! If anyone at capcom is reading this forum post,just because keiji inafune left capcom doesn't mean don't release any games with the Blue Bomber!
(07-18-2014, 06:27 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: ^ Toejam and Earl 3 says yes, but that's what you get for trying to revive an old 90's stereotype.
For the record. Toejam and Earl 3 was in an on and off development after the second game was finished. It was also gonna be part of the PS1 and N64. But in the end it became a Xbox exclusive. The creator of Joejam and Earl has tried to get a new game off of the ground, but he's not getting a whole lot of luck with that.
Banjo Threeie. Banjo Kazooie was a masterpiece, and so was Banjo Tooie. And when you beat Banjo Tooie, you hear Gruntilda say those heavenly words. "You just wait until Banjo Threeie!" But Banjo Threeie was somehow cancelled. Possibly the beta of Banjo Kazooie: Nutz and Boltz. But I really wanted a proper one.