Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tim Stamper is returning to gaming
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07...s_industry

One of the founders of Rare is back in gaming. This literally made me do a wild take upon reading and hearing about this news. It doesn't say what his brother Chris Stamper is up to. but this is a big surprise.
I am about to explode. Tim Stamper is returning to gaming guys!!!
Tim stamper returning?
DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 4 OR ANY DONKEY KONG GAME...
please don't be konga please don't be konga please dont be konga
Tobu, I wouldn't hold my breathe about DKC4 or any donkey kong game handled by him anytime soon. Since he just opened his own studio. It didn't say anything about him doing something for Nintendo. He's starting off small with mobile games, but as soon as that they get the hang of game making. They'll likely venture into console gaming.
Oh man... Back in the mid 90s to 2000, Rare was just... The beetles of Video Games. Now they've been ruined by Microsoft. Tim Stampers is our last chance to get back in the best of the Video Game Industry.
(07-21-2014, 11:19 PM)Carlos Wrote: Oh man... Back in the mid 90s to 2000, Rare was just... The beetles of Video Games. Now they've been ruined by Microsoft. Tim Stampers is our last chance to get back in the best of the Video Game Industry.

Even though I agree, there was so much more to Rare than just the Stamper Bros. A lot of the old team have left to join other studios or make their own games. Ken Lobb himself worked on the recent Killer Instinct. They're all over the place so I don't see Rare coming back.
AND NOW,THE GAMING INDUSTRY IS SAVED!![/color]
^

The gaming industry won't be saved until Sega make a new console.

This is fact.

Of course for that to happen, I'll either need to become the CEO of the company, or build a time machine to go back in time and sort out all the shit that happened in the nineties.

I'll also make sure I appear in all those Schwarzenegger films, they were all good.