Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Deadpool this thread
Plaster it with all media of pools which have died.

Don't know if this counts:

Because Jar Jar Binks IS an abomination
@Berry: I have that comic :P

[Image: 1ghppg.jpg]
(03-19-2013, 06:20 PM)Berry Wrote: Don't know if this counts:

Because Jar Jar Binks IS an abomination

It counts.

[Image: h2997BA90]
[Image: h9A464D7D]

Though, I think we should note that any comics are to be considered spoilers so it is best to mark them as such.
That being said, SPOILERZ!!!

I do believe these belong here
I've read a crap ton of Deadpool for years now. Deadpool is easily one of the best one shot comics to buy if you want something to read. Looking forward to the new Deadppol game. Would love the see the whole family: Lady Deadpool, Kidpool, Headpool and Dogpool.
(03-21-2013, 10:49 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I've read a crap ton of Deadpool for years now. Deadpool is easily one of the best one shot comics to buy if you want something to read. Looking forward to the new Deadppol game. Would love the see the whole family: Lady Deadpool, Kidpool, Headpool and Dogpool.

Easily one of my favorite Deadpool moments. I was pretty happy to see they referenced that in MvC3
(03-21-2013, 12:55 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 10:49 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I've read a crap ton of Deadpool for years now. Deadpool is easily one of the best one shot comics to buy if you want something to read. Looking forward to the new Deadppol game. Would love the see the whole family: Lady Deadpool, Kidpool, Headpool and Dogpool.

Easily one of my favorite Deadpool moments. I was pretty happy to see they referenced that in MvC3

Now you contribute.

I really liked Deadpool Kid. Too bad he shot him in the face. Then again, it IS Wade Wilson so who knows.
(03-21-2013, 07:56 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 12:55 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote:

Now you contribute.

contribootin
[Image: udbhhbm.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mirslmweQ21r7ic0io1_500.jpg]
Just noticed The Joker in the background.
[Image: h8EFF3470]
Not actually a spoiler, just a video.