Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What would you like on a shirt?
After I get my pay from helping set up a petroleum lab, I'm going to buy a heat press to print shirts. I've already got a few ideas in mind, but I was wondering on what you guys would have in mind.

Now, to my knowledge, I can't really do anything copyrighted for obvious reasons, but apart from that, its open game as far as I can tell. Parodies and stuff like that.

First off, I think you guys have seen this already. [Image: imaTuUw.png]
This is a little thing I did in honor of John Moses Browning. I mainly did it like this so I could test out the heat press without having to buy colored ink first, but would you guys like something along the lines here? Different borders and such included, personalized message, with a picture the purchaser provides.

Another thing I want to do is a series of shirts with cartoon knights of different occupations in them, given a little sir pun for the name.

Like, Sir-Ringe would be a knight with a needle on his helmet, wearing scrubs.
Sir-Face would be a knight gardener or architect.
Sir-Cus being a performer.
Sir-Real an artist or a surrealist depiction.
Sir-Cumference is just a fat joke but if it works.
etc.
What would I like on a shirt? Easy. Tomato Sauce.

For real though, probably this since it would be funny.
[Image: 4c4.png]
Carlos, thing is, I have to create the content or make an agreement with an artist, and so forth. I like the idea though.
Say, I have a design, but since it's a character that I made I doubt you'd do it. Also, for your knight thing, Sir-Prise- a prankster knight.
Well, give me the details in a pm and we'll talk.

Once I get things going, printer shipped and here etc., I'll set up a formal thing, email and such, maybe own website but that's getting ahead of myself.
If you could make a badass chicken shirt that says Level 99 Chickens, I would happily buy a crate couple.