Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who should be playable in the next Mario Kart game?
We all know that there will be a Mario Kart 9 someday. Not now. but when the time is right it will happen. I wrote a list on my tumblr page about who should be in the next Mario Kart game, so I want to bring this into discussion right here. They have to be characters that appeared in the Mario series, and they have to be new to the mario Kart series. Here's the link of who I think should be in the Mario kart series if you're wondering.

http://clxcool.tumblr.com/post/937371718...mario-kart

I still wish Pauline was a playable character. I'm still baffled why Nintendo didn't make her an unlockable character. It would be a lot better than playing as Pink Gold peach.
Pauline and E. Gadd would both be great choices that I agree with 100%.
I also want King Boo and Petey Piranha back. And what happened to Birdo and Diddy Kong in 8? Also, Baby Yoshi based on their appearance in the new Super Mario Bros U games.
I'd rather have a Nintendo All Stars racing game with characters like Kirby and Link, but that won't happen for a while. Anyways, for MK 9? I'd have to say Pauline, as well, Funky Kong, and Paper Mario, although that one's a long shot.
I know that E gadd was supposed to be in the DS version of Mario kart but was later scrapped, I'm guessin they didn't have enough time to develop him for the game. King Boo would be a fun treat to play as well.
I would love if they brought back Bowser Jr., Petey Piranha, and King Boo. As for newcomers, I would love E. Gadd.
I want to see Captain Falcon.
I know that Nintendo will want to put anything with a face that's in the main continuity (and Donkey Kong, Daisy, and Waluigi), so anything is possible.

I would like to see more charicters removed and more main and secondary characters added. Less charicters like Koopa, Lakatu, and Queen Bee, and more characters like Pauline, Wart, and Bow. Also Sonic.

I would also prefer a Super Smash Racing. A game where you can play Link, Mario, Kirby, Samus, and other Nintendo charicters racing in clasic/new game worlds. Hell, make the "story" (I so want a story for this) a spin-off of the Sonic All-Stars games (9which would give a great reason to add him in). Hell Mario, Kirby and C. Falcon have been in racing games and The F-zero are just Arwings, so that adds Star Fox.
Quote:I would also prefer a Super Smash Racing. A game where you can play Link, Mario, Kirby, Samus, and other Nintendo charicters racing in clasic/new game worlds. Hell, make the "story" (I so want a story for this) a spin-off of the Sonic All-Stars games (9which would give a great reason to add him in). Hell Mario, Kirby and C. Falcon have been in racing games and The F-zero are just Arwings, so that adds Star Fox.
And I'd love it if all the characters didn't drive karts. Like Link would ride Epona and Kirby would ride his star.
Guys, lets try to get back on the subject please. Setting jokes on Smash brothers aside.
I just thought of a few more I would like to see. The Piantas and/or Nokis from Super Mario Sunshine. Also I hope they bring back some personality to the karts like they had in Double Dash. It felt less generic, because there was a kart that fit each individual character.
^Why not both? The more the merrier.