Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Funny Glitches
I just ran into what I assume is nothing more than a really funny glitch in Tales of Xillia 2 where during one of the victory dialogues the characters Teepo and Elize switch voices. Or rather to say, the female character's lips move while the male character talks and vice versa. Probably, this was just someone mixing the audio up as opposed to an actual glitch, but it got me thinking what kind of funny glitches people might have run into during games, especially ones that aren't expected to have glitches.
The legs glitch in Fifa 12. Go watch it.
(08-23-2014, 09:04 AM)Carlos Wrote: The legs glitch in Fifa 12. Go watch it.

The kissing glitch in Fifa is also quite hilarious.
(08-23-2014, 05:26 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I remember there was a glitch in Conker's Bad fur Day that had one of the chocolates stuck in a wall. You can't get it.

Actually, I don't think that was a glitch. I think there was a piece of trivia somewhere stating it was intentionally left in.

Edit: Found it.
Oh. I just thought of an actual glitch(I dont know if anyone in Mario Sunshine caught this or not). But if you use fludd in its squirt mode when catching a shine sprite, fludd would still move as if its shooting out water. And is a bit visible from mario's cap.
Speaking of Fifa glitches.

[Image: taiwo.gif]
Man, Fifa just seems to be the king of funny glitches around here.
I like this one:
[Image: goalie-monster.gif?w=327]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87of_oGYSIo

A "The last of us" glitch I uploaded long ago. It's funny... a little. Unexcepted at least.
(08-24-2014, 04:04 PM)Pewable Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87of_oGYSIo

A "The last of us" glitch I uploaded long ago. It's funny... a little. Unexcepted at least.

2:13 was my favorite part.
(08-24-2014, 06:18 PM)Carlos Wrote:
(08-24-2014, 04:04 PM)Pewable Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87of_oGYSIo

2:13 was my favorite part.

God dammit I wish I had footage of this.

One time when I was playing the absurdly glitchy Dayz (early access, mind you), I was running through some rural town when I came upon a zombie halfway in the ground of some poor old woman's back yard. Being the kind soul that I am, I carefully approached the oddity, which was now stumbling around in some potato plants. I decided to put the poor creature out of it's misery, and the moment I raised my fireaxe to end its suffering, it teleported out of the ground and its arms began to spin in 360 degrees around it's body absurdly quickly, we're talking ceiling fans on mega-dope fast here. Well this scared the ever-loving shit out of me, especially considering this was one of the first lives I had gone with a surplus of resources, so I fled as quickly as my pre-alpha legs could flee, and in the background was the horrific sight of a wailing Helicopter Zombie craving some jet fuel from my kneecap fluids.

MassDistractions knows what I'm talking 'bout.
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly has a glitch that allows you to reach the final boss within 30 seconds of starting...

Kinda funny.
That's actually pretty hilarious because it's clear that it makes Ripto easier to kill if you skip everything. That is just something that shouldn't happen. Interestingly enough, Sypro: Enter the dragonfly has a few other glitches similar to what Year of the Dragon had when you played a hacked version of the game, like certain things being unattainable making the game impossible to get 100 percent on.
I don't know if it counts as a "normal glitch" exactly, because it was achieved through "deleting" some files, but this is a buggy game anyway.

I laughed so hard I cried the first time I made the game do this.
Operation Raccoon City is my favorite terrible game.

Also hi, first post.