Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
WWF Smackdown Just Bring It! Ultimate Trailer
The Ultimate Trailer for the game shows two wrestlers not in the final game which are DDP(1:31) and Hurricane Helms(0:59).

I don't know the official reason why they would be taken out but my guess is that they may have just been custom wrestlers, it's funny though because they don't mention anything about created wrestlers in the trailer or even show the Create A Superstar mode which means they were advertised as wrestlers in the main roster. Thought this was trivia worthy.

Hurricane made his debut in July and DDP made his debut in June, the game was released November which means they had more than enough time to add these two in the game.
Was this the same year as hurricane Katrina our any other significant hurricane? They dropped the Hurricane Helms gimmick and changed it to Gregory Helms because of Katrina. His career went down hill from there. DDP was just a flop in the WWF. His stalker gimmick killed his popularity from WCW.

Nevermind. 4 year difference. I just looked it up.

Looking through a few guides, I found that their move sets are programmed into the game for CAW.
(09-01-2014, 01:14 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Was this the same year as hurricane Katrina our any other significant hurricane? They dropped the Hurricane Helms gimmick and changed it to Gregory Helms because of Katrina. His career went down hill from there. DDP was just a flop in the WWF. His stalker gimmick killed his popularity from WCW.

Nevermind. 4 year difference. I just looked it up.

Looking through a few guides, I found that their move sets are programmed into the game for CAW.

Yeah I went into the game and found out that too alongside movesets of wrestlers that never signed on the WWE during that time like Sting.

All movesets that are currently shown in the Unknown category:

Most of the movesets belong to recently signed WWF wrestlers or non WWF wrestlers. Now it's obvious that the intials are often the last two letters for example: NCDP which is clearly DDP but I have no clue what the NC part means. My guess could be the games setting was before the Invasion era which meant they didn't want to add ECW or WCW invaders because it wouldn't make sense.