Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The moon in Majora's Mask could be inspired from Star Fox
In stage 2 of the third route in Star Fox (asteroid field), after making it so far in the stage, asteroids with faces appear. They appear very similar to the moon in Majora's Mask. This could be a possible connection, considering other trivia shows that the moon didn't have a face at one point and a row of masks is connected to Star Fox characters.

Around 3:00 Mark
This is a really nice find! (Both are terrifying BTW)
Here's a comparison for comparison's sake:
[Image: 13691434141176.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Without any confirmation, I don't think something like this can be confirmed. They have a minute likeness in that one is an asteroid with a face, and the other is the moon with a face. This is a comparison that anybody can make and requires no real information besides looking at two things.
Couldn't it be submitted at a Theory? Cause I've seen that happen before.
Theory submissions require strong evidence to support the thought. The issue with this submission is that the only evidence and conclusions are "2 things look kinda similar".

edit: for the record, it's a well known thing of the Face on the Moon, or Man in the Moon. At a certain angle, you can see a face on the moon. Reddit user yoyoyo_its_me took this photo where it's quite visible: https://i.imgur.com/FuTrY6D.jpg
(10-07-2014, 04:42 AM)Blase005 Wrote: Couldn't it be submitted at a Theory? Cause I've seen that happen before.

I came across something a while back and read that someone that had something to do with the game either had a dream themself, or his wife did, that the moon had a face and it was terrifying. Not a lot of specifics, can't remember where I read it, but thought it would be something else to throw in here for some more useless knowledge for or everyday lives :-)
The Star Fox asteroids could be referencing anything. They could be a reference to Golems from Jewish folklore. Nintendo has referenced those in tons of game. If you had another piece of evidence it would help, but as it stands this is a fairly big stretch.