Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The first game you ever completed
I remember vividly the first game I finished. Super Mario 64. I spent hours on that game, and it was the first one I ever got to the end of.

Reply with yours!
Pretty sure the first game I ever beat Turtles in Time for the SNES. Man, I still remember how great it felt to beat the living hell out of Shredder with by brother for the first time.
1080 Avalanche... Double Black Diamond runs were hard as fuck!
If it wasn't Mario, it was Contra on NES, I think. I played that game so much and the code made it much more possible.

I never beat anything if I didn't own it, because I only had it for a day or two as a rental.
I... don't know D:

I was bad at finishing games when I was a kid so I never really beat anything before I got the PlayStation and...

Wait, no, I'm completely off here. It was Doom! There was this disc hidden in my school's computer room back in elementary and I always snuck in after school to play the game. Oh, good times... I was doing speedruns on it before I even knew what a speedrun is.
The 7th Guest when I was around 5 or 6.
Hardest game I ever played because of some puzzles.
Not sure, but I think it was Starcraft.
Earliest I can remember is Super Mario Land on the Gameboy.
I think it would have been Donkey Kong for Gameboy. That was a fantastic game in my opinion.
Super Mario World on the Snes, what a day that was I can remember being on down south at the time. Me and my family were in a cottage and I had gone down stairs at about ten to six in the morning. I used to be an early bird. Of course at the time I was breaking the rule that I must wait until six to get up, so in my head I thought I was being a right bad ass! :P

Anyway I turned on the game and started playing through it, I made it past Larry and thought I would be adventurous, as the day before I had just seen my sister beat the game. I went into Bowser's castle and spent about two hours trying to get through it. At the time it seemed like the impossible task.

Eventually I made it to Bowser and by this point my oldest sister who I had seen beat the game was awake and giving me advice on how to beat him, I somehow managed to beat Bowser and really that made the day awesome. Not only was it the first time I'd beaten Bowser but it was the first time I'd completed a game! :)
I'm pretty sure it was either one of the Super Mario Brothers (1, 2, or 3) on NES or one of the Legend of Zeldas on NES (LoZ or The Adventure of Link). I can't remember.
Using cheats would be prehistoric man, played it for days as a kid. As I got older, and I finally learned not to cheat, the first game would have been pokemon Red. I loved that game as a kid, and loved the fact that I could play with pokemon.
I think it was Super Mario Kart. Not entirely sure.
I'm not totally sure but I think the first game I beat was Kirby 64. I would beat all three save files, delete them and play it three more times. I've played it dozens of times cause of this.
Pretty sure it was Pokemon Red. Unless you don't count pokemon games as "complete" until you catch 'em all. Then I've never finished a pokemon game.