Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
THEME WEEKS!!!!
Just a stupid idea but what if we had theme weeks? Like, on the week with May 4th, Star Wars themed avatars. During Halloween weekend, Halloween themed stuff. During STD awareness week, Pokemon themed avatars. The week Magic The Gathering was created for card art. etc.

Nothing anyone would have to participate in, just a random thought.

So far, we have

September 14th-20th 2014 - Smash Bros Avatars
October 26th-November 1st 2014 - Halloween
I'd participate for that, it sounds like a really cool idea and it's a way to show our appreciation for these events.
Hmm....I'm interested.
Alright, in that case, if you've got a few special dates in mind, list 'em and we'll put something together. Just try not to be too specific. Not everyone plays a certain card game or has seen a certain show.
The week of Smash Bros Japanese release (next week), everyone could have a Smash character avatar.
Sheesh this reminds me of my Merry Christmas avatar I had for a very short time. Man that would be great to celebrate Christmas.
Alrighty, I'm down with this. Time to get some 3D Glasses ready for my avatars.
So smash bros theme is gonna be the week then. Ah. Looking forward to having an avatar of something Smash bros related.
Hey guys, here are some 150x150 Smash Bros fighter avatars I found on Google Images. You can use one of em if you want. No matter if its a bad avatar or a good one, what matters is that they're something. Better than nothing. These are all character avatars. We can each have a different one and it will be awesome! Also, I think TheTrueBoss997 already has a Smash Bros Avatar. Edit: Why don't you guys make some suggestions and I'll find something.
So, I got in early for Smash Bros week. Nothing wrong with getting a head start, right? And it's still F-Zero themed.
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOON PUNCH!
[Image: sticker,375x360.png]
Are there any avatars of Mr.game and watch to go around?
(09-08-2014, 09:31 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Are there any avatars of Mr.game and watch to go around?

I found these.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nothing wrong with a head start at all.
If anyone else has some in mind and is willing to figure out the week, feel free and I'll throw them on the main post.
Someone drew some of the characters from Smash. Here is the imgur album.

Here is another one someone posted on Reddit.
(09-08-2014, 10:18 PM)JiraiyaSennin Wrote: Someone drew some of the characters from Smash. Here is the imgur album.

Here is another one someone posted on Reddit.

<--- This is the best one I could find. I might resize it or find a new avatar.

Edit: Heres the one when I posted this. [Image: i01Ew88s.jpg]
Edit 2: Changed it yet again. Come on guys its Mario! Heres the one I had like 5 minutes ago. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0uk2SLYMn3zVnC51vazK..._sM8GWI1qQ]