Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Five nights at freddy's 2: Grand reopening
[Image: Fnaf2.jpg]

Came across this on tumblr. I originally was going to mention this in the horror games thread, but I figured it owned its own topic for conversation. I had to look up some info about this to see if it was real or not. I'm assuming that its the real title for a sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's.

And according to this(someone emailed the guy who created Five nights at Freddy)
[Image: Capture.PNG]
Its coming in 2015. Thoughts anyone?
That's a really quick sequel.

I didn't care much for the game after I saw it once, and noped cause I hate horror games and that looked like it was the worst, but damn, give it some time dude.

I'd rather focus my time on making it better than the first in every way then when it's about 70% done, hype it up.

But whatever, it's his game.
Is it at 1080p at 60FPS though?
I live alone so... Nope. Nope nope nope nope. Hell no. I've only seen a video for the first one. Nope!
Dude, the first game is the only game to scare me. This is awesome! But a sequel seems to quick unless they cant update the first version and plan to update number 2 a lot...
I didn't care for the first one so this announcement doesn't really matter to me. It does seem a bit early though.
This game was awesome!
It's like Silent Hill without the hills or silence.
There is so much nope between me and ever playing that game, none the less a sequel.
I really hope that this sequel does amazingly well so we can just Adam Sandlerize the sh*t out of the franchise.

Five nights at Freddy's 3: Freddy or Not, here I come!

Five nights at Freddy's 4: Here's FREDDY!

Freddy's Nights at Five: Freddy goes to Hawaii!

Five nights at Freddy's 6: We added an extra night!

Five nights at Freddy's 7: Professional Snowboarding edition!

Five nights at Freddy's 8: Fuck you.

Five nights at Freddy's 9: Le Freddy en Paris!

Five night's at Freddy's 10: Freddy's big move!
[Image: fnaf2.jpg]

New teaser image.
So the robots are getting a makeover for the sequel? If its the grand reopening than that makes sense.
The new desine of the bunny looks like it would not be as creepy. That being said, anything can be creepy if you throw it in someone's face as a jumpscare.
The first game freaking terrified me. I hate horror games. I played it with some friends and recorded our reactions, but I freaking hated it haha!
[Image: tumblr_nd20dzljGm1qjqehno1_1280.jpg]

New teaser.