Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy XV: A demo is coming!
[Image: 250px-Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png]
*Game has been in development for nearly 10 years*
(Coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)

Last year:
[Image: ipO4zVngSX0Qx.gif]
[Image: ff3.gif]
[Image: ff1.gif]
(Open image in new tab for sexiness)

TGS 2014 info and videos:
So since TGS we've had more concrete reports on the game in that it's very alive and much coming to us soon.
The latest trailer. In the span of a few days has already gained nearly million 3

Gameplay/real time engine walkthrough

Tetsuya Nomra leaving FFXV to work on own project:
Quote:As the director of Final Fantasy XV, Tetsuya Nomura has mainly worked on the original concept for the story and universe in addition to creating the characters. Hereafter, he will be focusing his efforts on the production of titles that can only be made possible by Nomura, himself, and delivering products that exceed the quality of past titles, starting with another one of his representative projects, Kingdom Hearts III.

Square Enix will continue to work on these titles with the best staff formation in an effort to deliver them to everyone as soon as possible and appreciates your continued support.

Final Fantasy Type-0 comes with a FFXV demo
Type-0 is being release in March of 2015.
After losing interest in the Final Fantasy series, this game looks too good to be true. Hopefully this could bring the series back to it's former glory.
Square. Please do something else besides final fantasy(e.g Chrono trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, and not holding my breathe Super Mario rpg) please? FF has run its course.
Must get for PS4. Type-0 HD looks amazing too. The years have kind of faded my hype but I'm still excited about this.

(09-21-2014, 10:24 AM)CLXcool Wrote: FF has run its course.

I never really understand this kind of thinking. If people still buy them they really haven't run their course. Of course I wouldn't mind other games in between but saying something other people love should end just because you don't like it is kind of Phil selfish.
Final Fantasy as a brand is done. Not the gameplay.

The games have no link between them besides the fact they're RPGs... Really. If you want, you could look at The Last Remnant and be like "Oh, Final Fantasy Remnant? I've played that!"

Just come up with a new name...
Its kind of like Mario games in that respect isn't it? I mean, most final fantasies have their mascots the chocobo, the moogle, a Cid, etc.
Its just a label they use to guarantee some sales.
(09-22-2014, 04:11 AM)Dazz Wrote: Final Fantasy as a brand is done. Not the gameplay.

The games have no link between them besides the fact they're RPGs... Really. If you want, you could look at The Last Remnant and be like "Oh, Final Fantasy Remnant? I've played that!"

Just come up with a new name...

They (at least not all) have never had a link between them but they have common themes, characters and enemies like Psycho said, in addition to moves and skills. A Final Fantasy game is always a Final Fantasy game.

That's the same as saying GTA or Disgaea games should have seperate titles just because they are not direct continuations of each other. There are tons of other games that could merely get a nameswap by this logic.