Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who I am, DT Nation, WAKE UP VG!
What is going on VG people? I noticed the forums are a bit quiet so let's fix that! I am DisruptTruth, and I run a youtube channel. BUT I'm here to say WAKE UP, This community is so huge but are we stopping to give a friendly hello? Let's get back to the basics! Let's talk about anything and everything, let's shake VG up! If you want to see about who I am and such here is a link, I would appreciate a sub! https://www.youtube.com/user/DisruptTruth My question to you is, how has your day been, and what makes YOU... YOU?
(09-21-2014, 08:21 PM)DisruptTruth Wrote: What makes YOU... YOU?

Water, Sunlight, and soil.
Wait a minute...
Waittttt just a gosh darn minute!
Your personality is rather... Intresting.
I'm just being silly and outgoing, how do you mean?
Well, thats what makes life so great. The suprises. :)
Anyways, im doing fine. A bit bored, but not much else.
Nice humble brag you got going there DT.

Personally, I'm studying for a gov't test and I'm approximately 60% cow 20% echidna (the myth), 20% space and 20 % filler.
(09-21-2014, 08:34 PM)Carlos Wrote: Well, thats what makes life so great. The suprises. :)
Anyways, im doing fine. A bit bored, but not much else.
You are correct there man! What do you do when you are bored?

My day was alright. Actually slept well, had a decent day at work and I should hopefully be getting a much anticipated package in the mail tomorrow.

What makes me me? The recipe will be in my next cookbook, wait for it!
I am a mixture of spaghetti, tears of my enemies and grasshoppers myself. I also lay claim as the lid Lord of the oceans and Seignur of Cosmic Space. That is what makes me. It shall make everything golden with an extra dose of fluffy cuteness.
I wonder how long this will last?

Also, I hope you know there is an Introduction thread for this kind of stuff and a Self Promotion thread for your own egotistical bragging of your channel.
Well that sure is a way to start a thread...

Hopefully you'll stick around with our great community.
(09-22-2014, 02:14 AM)theyasminshow Wrote: My day was alright. Actually slept well, had a decent day at work and I should hopefully be getting a much anticipated package in the mail tomorrow.

What makes me me? The recipe will be in my next cookbook, wait for it!
What would this package be hmmm?

(09-22-2014, 08:53 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: I wonder how long this will last?

Also, I hope you know there is an Introduction thread for this kind of stuff and a Self Promotion thread for your own egotistical bragging of your channel.

Egotistical bragging of my channel? I gave one link if anyone was interested in seeing more of what I do. The rest of it was about VG and the community, no one seems to have a problem with it... I just wanted to give a friendly hello and have some friendly conversations with people.
If I were you, I would have put your Youtube channel on that self promotion thread, instead of posting it in this here topic.
My day has been just good ol' ordinary schooling.

Whats makes me is scientifically complex so I'm just gonna say i'm made out of 20% cells and 80% Viking. I also happen to be the Lost Lord of Vikings everywhere so I got that going for me.